Just four games into the season and he has bagged 5 goals (he missed a game last week through suspension)

It took Miller 24 games last season to reach 5, ironically at Alloa in a 2-3 reverse in November.

This player looked finished last year, he's like a new signing on fire.

Keep up the good work Kenny, you have completely change my mind yet again.

I think for me Law Wallace and Miller sum up the new era. All three have looked rejuvenated, especially Wallace. Miller was impressive today and as always worked his socks off. One thing you can always guarantee with Kenny Miller is 100% commitment

Im not a fan of law. Very few goals or assists and too many side passes. Severe lack of vision when it comes to making a telling pass.

To be fair he has done well this season, so far?,but every player has!

Miller staying was a no brainer for me. He is a proper professional, still well capable of scoring at this level even if he was a bit part player. Im sure W&W will be looking after him in training the right way.

I'm glad he's back on form as he was a huge disappointment last season. Whilst poor management was clear the main issue, the player must still take responsibility for his poor performances and goal return. Liam Buchanan scored twice as many league goals, playing for a side that finishing second bottom. I don't want to be too reliant on him in the league though, I would imagine this will be his last season, at least playing regularly, and we're going to end up pretty short on attacking options next season.

I am delighted to see Kenny play so well. I am not surprised to be honest. You could see he was annoyed and frustrated at others around about him in the early stages of last season, but I think as the season progressed he was dragged down by the general mediocrity of his colleagues.

Conversely, I still don't think Law is good enough.