Rangers Centurian Goalscorers

Tannoch my friend.

Miller was 'ordinary' in his first stint, his 2nd stint was much better even although he had betrayed us by signing for them before that. This, his final stint saw him join a club in disarray from top to bottom, a change of board and the W&W connection has given him a massive boost. That goal on Saturday sums the man up for me. I'll never forget his goals at Hampden last season in the SF and Final, he delivered in those games.

The thing about Miller, for me anyway, is his total commitment to our cause, the player has been exceptional and this rubs off on the younger players in the squad. There's a picture out there somewhere showing the sheer delight on young Rossiter's face moments after his late winner against Motherwell. Got to love him.

Miller is a mediocre player who hides that mediocrity with his workrate.

The chance he got on Saturday after 12 mins sums him up for me. It was a really easy chance any striker should have scored.

And How many times this season has Tavernier put over good deliveries & Miller nowhere near the six yard box where any striker should be. I could go on and on.

I hope MW is bold enough to start with Garner on Friday night & leave Miller on the bench

Miller is a mediocre player who hides that mediocrity with his workrate.

The chance he got on Saturday after 12 mins sums him up for me. It was a really easy chance any striker should have scored.

And How many times this season has Tavernier put over good deliveries & Miller nowhere near the six yard box where any striker should be. I could go on and on.

I hope MW is bold enough to start with Garner on Friday night & leave Miller on the bench

I remember these discussions with McCoist and now he is a legend. Even Souness wasn't really a fan of McCoist and banked him regularly. Over 10 years Miller will also be a Legend to some maybe most.

• 1 month later...

Well done Kenny.

Ive always been a fan of his more so his second spell and didn't think he should have been let go then. He is a top professional and very respectable. There will probably be some who cant rise above the fact he played at Celtic.

Is he legend status? It will cause a debate, probably not quite due to the level of legends he would be compared with - that's not his fault, he just does his best - but he has certainly contributed masses to the club.

How many would Jim Forrest have scored if not binned after Berwick. 145 goals in 163 appearances.

JF was another of my favourites in my youth. A deadly out and out poacher. They used to say, every time you saw a photo of a Celtic goalie, the ball was nestling in the net and Jim Forrest was standing over him, arms aloft.

I can't remember what match it was but I was there when he scored his 100th goal.