Listen to this bitter bitter man Peter Houston

Yes we're not saying he never took the ball first, (slight touch), but he took ball and man in the one movement and turned his face when he clattered law. With his jungle background their motto has always been "cheated never defeated "...

At the game, my first thought was Law attempted to nutmeg the Falkirk player and was upended as he ran to the left, hoping to reconnect with the ball. I have watched the highlights, and Tom Taiwo's touch on the ball is the inside of his left foot as the ball continues through. Law does run to his left, and Taiwo sticks out his knee and upends Law. It's a free kick.

I have just finished watching a recording of last night's BBC Scotland's Sportscene. It is hosted by Jonathon Sutherland(Aberdeen fan), and the two contributors are Scott MacDonald(former Sellik player), and Pat Nevin(season ticket holder at Easter Road). The highlights were promoted five minutes before broadcast by Jonathon Sutherland standing in front of a head and shoulder image of Peter Houston, and saying, "find out in a few moments why the Falkirk manager was seething at Ibrox yesterday"? During the four and a bit minute highlight package, commentator, Rob McLean agrees with Houtson initially, "the Falkirk defender gets the ball first", then on the replay says, "and a considerable amount of the man too".

All three; Sutherland, Nevin, and MacDonald agree with Houston, ball first, not a foul, "Peter is right to feel aggrieved", chimes charmless Pat. The only mitigation offered is that it was too quick an incident in real time for the ref to pick it up correctly. No replay of four wonderful goals and no discussion. Further, no showing of Keirnan's jersey being vented from the neck line to waist, and no showing of him standing on the touchline for a minute waiting to be brought back on by the ref. But again, Peter wasn't seething about that incident.

At the game, my first thought was Law attempted to nutmeg the Falkirk player and was upended as he ran to the left, hoping to reconnect with the ball. I have watched the highlights, and Tom Taiwo's touch on the ball is the inside of his left foot as the ball continues through. Law does run to his left, and Taiwo sticks out his knee and upends Law. It's a free kick.

I have just finished watching a recording of last night's BBC Scotland's Sportscene. It is hosted by Jonathon Sutherland(Aberdeen fan), and the two contributors are Scott MacDonald(former Sellik player), and Pat Nevin(season ticket holder at Easter Road). The highlights were promoted five minutes before broadcast by Jonathon Sutherland standing in front of a head and shoulder image of Peter Houston, and saying, "find out in a few moments why the Falkirk manager was seething at Ibrox yesterday"? During the four and a bit minute highlight package, commentator, Rob McLean agrees with Houtson initially, "the Falkirk defender gets the ball first", then on the replay says, "and a considerable amount of the man too".

All three; Sutherland, Nevin, and MacDonald agree with Houston, ball first, not a foul, "Peter is right to feel aggrieved", chimes charmless Pat. The only mitigation offered is that it was too quick an incident in real time for the ref to pick it up correctly. No replay of four wonderful goals and no discussion. Further, no showing of Keirnan's jersey being vented from the neck line to waist, and no showing of him standing on the touchline for a minute waiting to be brought back on by the ref. But again, Peter wasn't seething about that incident.

You can add the stone wall penalty denied in the first half when Tavernier was barged off the ball

Guest House Of Baelish

Just one of many reasons I'm struggling to take Scottish Coaches/Managers seriously...They really are living in the past.

I joked to the people around me that Peter will be fuming post match and right enough there he is being his usual unprofessional greetin faced self.

Little man syndrome much.

Edited by House Of Baelish

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/610067/Rangers-Nicky-Law-sympathises-Peter-Houston-game-changing-decision

Rangers star Nicky Law sympathises with Peter Houston after game-changing decision

RANGERS midfielder Nicky Law admits Peter Houston might have a valid point after the Falkirk boss blew his top over a game-changing free-kick decision at Ibrox on Saturday. ...

Law said: “It has split opinion. A few of the boys felt it wasn’t a foul and some thought it was. At the time, I didn’t know the boy had nicked the ball. I just felt the contact when he and I clashed and it forced me down onto the ground.