Rangers AGM thread >>>

Possibly but we should never let Rhetoric make us blind as in the past.

It's a rallying call pete, nothing more or less.

One which the fans have needed after 3 years of mismanagement from charlatans, and even more if you include SDM.

As always, the proof will be in the pudding - but given this Board are Rangers fans (for the most of them anyway) they know that they will be held accountable.

Wasn't he or his SD lackeys quoted as saying they want their money back half a year ago?

That's what I thought, wasn't there a vote or something at an EGM that ended with agreement to not pay back at that time.

Do you think there has been some headway made, or the Chuck loss actually means something. Interesting that this just came out of nowhere (seemingly)

That's what I thought, wasn't there a vote or something at an EGM that ended with agreement to not pay back at that time.

Do you think there has been some headway made, or the Chuck loss actually means something. Interesting that this just came out of nowhere (seemingly)

As I said I think we were self-harming ourselves losing 26% of the retail profits. Ashely could have kept that up for the length of the contract as he was gaining the 26%. The retail board was stitched up by Ashely and SD people King and Murray(?) could only watch and nod their heads. I think that is the reason but I may be wrong.