The implied comparison was between a cup tie which is organised by the SFA and subject to their rules and a league match organsised by the SPFL and subject to their rules; and Mr Graham appeared to be ignorant of the fact that the home team is responsible for the conduct of all fans within the stadia.

I don't see that there was any such implication. There's been plenty of games at Parkhead that could have been cited. I think you owe him an apology for suggesting he doesn't know what he's talking about.

I base my opinion of the SPFL Administration on my knowledge of the people involved particulalry Ian Blair and Neil Doncaster.

That would be the Doncaster who was a party to shafting us with the infamous 5-way agreement? I'm astonished that any Rangers fan thinks Doncaster has dealt with our club objectively over the past 4 years.

"As for the SPL, they seem determined to pursue as hostile an agenda as possible towards Rangers" - Ally McCoist

This not a new problem. There were complaint around 4 years ago that the SPL were investigating us and not Celtic. It's just a continuation of that.

I don't see that there was any such implication. There's been plenty of games at Parkhead that could have been cited. I think you owe him an apology for suggesting he doesn't know what he's talking about.

The current context is Stranraer v Celtic and Rangers v Hibernian.

See #8 and #10.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

The current context is Stranraer v Celtic and Rangers v Hibernian.

See #8 and #10.

That's your assumption. There's nothing to suggest that Chris was referring to that game and not Celtic's home games.

I'm not sure why you wouldn't give him the benefit of the doubt rather than look for a scenario where you could have a go at him.

That's your assumption. There's nothing to suggest that Chris was referring to that game and not Celtic's home games.

I'm not sure why you wouldn't give him the benefit of the doubt rather than look for a scenario where you could have a go at him.

Though I think you do have an inkling :P

Edited by craig

Looks to me its a case of we don't want to upset the celtic so lets go after rangers

They're going after us to try & deflect the attention of what went on at Stranraer.

I'm not kidding when I say this country has gone mad because it's going to take someone to get killed at a game in this country before everyone will hopefully realise what's more serious i.e. what we saw at stranraer or motherwell or dundee involving the yahoos OR what words were sung in a song at a game

It is only a matter of time IMO before we get a fatality at game and then the SFA, SPFL & the SG will have blood on their hands. Only then will what words were sung in TBB seem less important to these people

Edited by RANGERRAB

It will be interesting to see how quickly they deal with singing a "bad song" and mete out punishment for hearing injury after all a less serious taunting and invasion of pitch by Motherwell fans is still under investigation.Oh of course the are waiting to find a little thing that can lay the blame on us.

Coming back to the OP; it's highly unlikely any Club will be charged and unless they are comnpletely incompetent nobody's going to be found guilty of anything with the rules as they stand allowing the "reasonably practicable" defence.

The Clubs will not voluntarily adopt strict liability which is the only realsistic way of dealing with the issue of unacceptable behaviour; so it is up to the SG to force it on them.