Provo criticises Rangers.

You were going on about people have panto villains... Very amusing.

You obviously have an extreme and narrow view on McCoist and so like many, you problably mistake someone a bit more moderate for having the completel opposite view. THerefore anyone who disagrees with you is "defending" him, when they are merely trying to get the debate out of the hatefest.

In this topic, you are taking a guy that Ally played very regularly as a 17 year old in the 4th tier, where he did not bad, and then sent him out on loan for two seasons. He comes back, aged 20, more mature, and shows he's become a decent player and THAT'S your cue to have a go at Ally's inabilities? Incredible, where is the sense in that?

In your mind, Ally ruined him and Warburton came along and within a few weeks made this apparent broken figure into a very good player? Really makes sense, right?

But as I keep saying, when you apply the made up judgements on Ally, ALL managers start to look really shit - and the margins between the worse manager and a good one seem to be incredibly small. Warburton was "incapable" of improving Oduwa, so now our manager is useless? Hmm. It's also completely ignoring reality with regards to Lewis McLeod.

Warburton ticks a lot of the "Ally is shit" boxes, and without the crap from the previous board and the unhappiness of the fans. Losing agianst teams with a fraction of the resources - tick, losing a large lead - tick, not playing many academy players -tick, playing players out of position - tick, criticism for boring and frustrating style - tick, missing out on signing targets - tick, pumped out of the cup by mediocre SP teams - tick.

The thing is Warburton is far better manager, but when you compare almost all the metrics to Ally, then he's only doing marginally better. What you're saying is that he's marginally better than the worst manager in the world.

If you were to talk any more shite than that, you would need a sewerage pipe to get out alive. McCoist is a useless prick & owes us hundreds of thousands of pounds as well as an apology for the embarrassment, humiliation & mind numbingly shite football he dished up during his whole tenure.

Just to give you a chance to try to justify the nonsense you spouted, name one tournament he never embarrassed our club in?

Squandered millions in tranfers? Eh?

I'm agianst him for the amount of money he took in wages - regards the shares, I won't pass judgement unless he sells them.

Defend him? How about just defending common sense? Or defending a forum against tedious and eroneous finger pointing?

You've obviously been surround by those that think similarly and so like to have fun getting stuck in, but there's a lot more debate on here.

I purposely tried to stay off him as he is actually a waste of mental energy. I was trying to defend young players who have been subject to the boo boys, but someone tried to blame McKay for Ally being arguably the worst football manager of all time. I dont surround myself with anyone, sheep do that. I'm more of a lone wolf rooooaaaarrrrrrr :-)

Ok then how's this for a comparison When Adam went to Blackpool, he instantly became a club legend & amongst many other highlights, scored perhaps the best free kick seen at Wembley in the richest game in world football. At Blackburn Rovers to this day; Barry who?

Utter nonsense that at Blackburn Rovers they say "Barry who". You talk about facts but that "fact" is nonsense.

If you were to talk any more shite than that, you would need a sewerage pipe to get out alive. McCoist is a useless prick & owes us hundreds of thousands of pounds as well as an apology for the embarrassment, humiliation & mind numbingly shite football he dished up during his whole tenure.

Just to give you a chance to try to justify the nonsense you spouted, name one tournament he never embarrassed our club in?

I know you are new here - but keep it civil. One of our few rules which everyone adheres to.