'King' Kenny Miller: A Rangers legend?

Ach, c'mon. Great memories. (Did anyone notice, once he scores, he always seems to whirl away from the Rangers fans then realises where they are and turn back?)

Incidentally, that's 14 assists for Tavernier in the League; 17 in all competitions.

I've always found Kenny to be a frustrating player. He's scored a lot of crucial goals but he's missed a lot as well when we needed them. He had one really good season where he looked like he'd matured into a bit of class - and then left us at the drop of a hat.

Overall, I think he's been quite a good player for us, but not a great one - maybe with the exception of that one season.

The definition is hard, as many have said, he's been a good player who's made significant contributions, the question I suppose is if it were 20 years later, in 2036, would we be talking about Kenny Miller in a legends topic? Brian Laudrup left us in 1998 (IIRC) and is constantly talked about in these topics, others named are even longer ago in many cases.

Legend, as mentioned, is pertaining to mythical events or actions. Not entirely relevant to this discussion, but hints towards longevity of memory being important. If we're not likely to be talking about the great Kenny Miller in 20 years time, then he's probably not a legend. If we are likely to be talking about him in 20 years time, then he qualifies?