Rangers First board election: Gersnet's voting poll...

Gersnet voting for the new Rangers First board.  

210 members have voted

1. 1. Gersnet voting for the new Rangers First board.

• Candidate 1 : Peter Ewart
    • Candidate 2 : Alan Harris
    • Candidate 3 : Ronnie Johnston
    • Candidate 4 : Brian Bowman
    • Candidate 5 : Derek Miller
    • Candidate 6 : Graham Campbell
    • Candidate 7 : Ricki Neill
    • Candidate 8 : Chris Smith
    • Candidate 9 : Brian Donohoe exMP
    • Candidate 10 : Iain Martin
    • Candidate 11 : Andy McLintock (WITHDRAWN)
    • Candidate 12 : Richard Scott BA
    • Candidate 13 : James Blair
    • Candidate 14 : Greg Marshall
    • Candidate 15 : Kelly Johnstone
    • Candidate 16 : Adam Campbell
    • Candidate 17 : Ryan Thomson
    • Candidate 18 : Stuart MacQuarrie
    • Candidate 19 : Marc Alexander
    • Candidate 20 : Graeme Henderson
    • Candidate 21 : Richard Gough
    • Candidate 22 : Darren Thomson
    • Candidate 23 : Calvin Campbell

Even notes can be one-sided (see James Doleman) but I guess we'll be the judge of that if you post them.

But, please keep them succinct and accurate. I doubt any of the forum members fancy another 50 page thread of he said-she said.

BH has, IMHO, always done a good job at simply posting what happened. I would appreciate knowing what was discussed :)

It was a long meeting, more than 2 hours, I took verbatim notes of as much as I could.

If I do this I will do it in full because I am not going to be accused of deliberately missing out something someone said. If I miss anything it will be because I didn't write it down at the time or can't read my own notes (in which casee I'll say that).

If it is too long for you then you can edit it but I won't do that. It will be in at least two parts.

Posted on FF by Marshall1873

I would like Graham Campbell, Ronnie Johnston and all the others to come to the Louden and have a no holds barred discussion about all your behaviour towards RF, RST, James Blair, Richard Gough and the Rangers support in General, This invitation is open to you all anytime it suits you ( not a matchday or TV game ) Let's get this put to bed once and for all

I would like Graham Campbell, Ronnie Johnston and all the others to come to the Louden and have a no holds barred discussion about all your behaviour towards RF, RST, James Blair, Richard Gough and the Rangers support in General, This invitation is open to you all anytime it suits you ( not a matchday or TV game ) Let's get this put to bed once and for all

GC has refused.

Not sure that this was the best way to go about it. It would have had more chance of success if it was done privately and without the suggestion that they have done something that affects "the Rangers support in General". It's not for Marshall1873 to dictate on behalf of the whole support.

It seems to have been done in a way that a refusal was inevitable and more about scoring brownie points and having a prejudged agenda than wanting to find a way to work together in the future.

Calling that playground bullshit 'clumsy' is extending a level of generosity beyond me, frankie. Coming after an election which sees people with financial acumen overlooked in favour of not just thoelogians, but theologians who worked with the previous board, leaves the idea of fan ownership looking like amateur hour.