Rangers v C****c Semi Final

Got to disagree. No way I think they are huge favourites! We are playing great football, scoring goals, have a manager the players are right behind, we believe in ourselves and have momentum! They have none of the afformentioned qualities! We will be well up for this, let's get it right up them and everyone who has tried to destroy our club!!

As for the financies and the cost of there team compared to ours, one word, Leicester!

I'm not really agreeing they are favourites mate,but it is Scotland so they will be made favourites

Fair point, it could work in our favour though?? Let the media pile on the pressure, Delila will be bricking it, he knows nobody in their hovel is playing for him and it will be night night for him it we give them a proper going over at Hampden! He won't sleep for weeks now ha ha?

No mate they will be huge favourites. They have players that cost more than our whole team.

They are not unbeatable but we are still very much W.I.P. We need to remember that. Why do we think MW talks of bringing in six players this summer?

However many of their signings have bombed spectacularly. Since we left the top division they've only really had two who've been really succesful(Griffiths & Van DIjk) and one of them has gone.

They can be beaten. I just wonder if we should have brought in a top notch forward in January (even on loan from somewhere)who wasn't cup-tied

they have everything to lose we can only win.

They will be shitting themselves!

bring it on the players deserve to sample the intensity of an old firm, everyone of them should grab the opportunity to be hero's with both hands and play without fear.

Whatever happens we will be the loudest on the day same as last old firm

It's not a great draw. We would be confident of winning against either of the teams which would probably mean a place in Europe, would it not? This lessens our chances of European football next season.

Its a tough draw for us.

Footballing wise they're not a patch on us much like Dundee they are top heavy. However they are a big physical side and that could be the difference. If we can nullify their attacking midfield with our possession and get them tracking back to cover like we did with Dundee then they will be in trouble because their defence is piss poor.

I'm looking forward to the challenge.

EDIT: We're due to give some team a right spanking so it might as well be them.

Edited by Big Jaws