Rangers v C****c Semi Final

Can someone explain the bit in bold to me?,how is winning 5 in a row making history?

Were the 2 9 in a row's done in the old set-up? That is my guess. It is SPL.

Can someone explain the bit in bold to me?,how is winning 5 in a row making history?

5 successive tainted titles !!!!!

How many other clubs have won 5 successive tainted titles ?

Edited by RANGERRAB

Morton fans are not stuck in the corner!

1268hdw.jpg

We should be entitled to a bigger ticket allocation since the BHEASTS are boycotting their club

1554fv4.jpg

I recall that the away clubs have been complaining all season about being put in the corner with highly restricted views while large parts of the stadium with better seats lay empty...

Gutted at the draw if I'm honest. Didn't want to play them this season with our defence so bad at dealing with aerial set pieces, which is of course the Timmy way. Our only chance is to take every chance we get, not something we are known for either.

The scum will be right up for this, make no mistake. While every time I have seen them they look garbage, this is the game that will get them motivated like no other.

I dare say we will be too, of course, but we will rightly be huge underdogs and our support would do better to remember this.

The bookies after the draw make the tims 8/13 favs to win the cup with us second best at 4/1. No prices yet for the actual game but we will be an attractive price which may reflect our chances fairly.

Thankfully most of our players know nothing of an OF game and it is this game most of them signed up to come and get the chance to play in, but with youth and inexperience of big games can come nerves. The build-up will be like nothing they have ever experienced and will only add to the nerves, so our experienced guys like Miller, Weir, Durrant etc will be really important to teach them what to expect.

Warburton seems to really believe the mantra of one game at a time so I hope he gets the players to park this away until after the diddy cup final and we don't allow any loss of focus on winning every game between now and then.

I expect their team to be more nervous than ours - the pressure on them to win will be immense and the manager's job will be on the line.

Their fans will be over arrogant while being unable to cope with the thought of losing.

Their camp will be rampant with negative vibes.

Conversely, I think our side will be full of positivity and confidence with caution.

I can't understand the fear felt by fans regards this tie...are C*ltic a moving ruthless machine ? Are they winning important games as they strive towards a tainted 5 in a row? Are they on course for a magnificent treble? Are they taking qualification for the CL as a given? If not then surely the EL can be won?

We'll win that game and everyone will be in shock except the Rangers family. Can't understand some on here having doubt about facing a side with a very poor record on show for all to see.