Tuesday's Title Parrrrrrttttteeeeee

Aye you're right but winning the league at home makes it that bit more special in my opinion.

Re the trophy presentation, I'm not sure. I'd assumed it would be an end of season presentation.

Aye,you're probably right!,I'm not sure either

Just checked - last season Hearts were presented with it on their last game of the season at home to us. I don't remember this. Probably switched it off bang on full time... So I assume it'll be last game of the season for us too.

Last home game of the season as far as I'm aware which is Alloa??(could be wrong, havn't looked:thinking: 23/04 springs to mind. I think we should all chill! The league is done, nobody's horse is going to bolt, We will be having a party on Tuesday, one way or the other, a cracking night is assured.:rfcbouncy: I actually think the Petro final will be a great day out, super atmosphere and am really looking forward to it, time for:rfcbouncy::yesrfc::crest

Then again I reckon I will need counselling over not getting a brief for cup game v mhanks so have fallen into some form of denial like state, I might end up institutionalised over this:violin::laugh:

WATP Cant wait for tuesday:champs:Championeeeeeeeeeeeess!!! will bet my left Go-Nad on it:celebrate2:

Just as in the 4th tier and the 3rd tier, winning this title is nothing to get all excited about. It is no more than what should happen given the resources and opposition. That we somehow managed to completely mess it up last year is to our eternal shame. I will do what I done when winning the 4th div and the 3rd div - wait until the trophy is presented, applaud, and then leave. A lap of honour is taking it too far. When we win 55 in either 2017 or 2018 that will be one of the sweetest days of being a Bear, and the celebrations will be well earned and go on long and hard, but until then, it is all just a part of the journey.

Just the same with winning the diddy cup, nothing to celebrate there. It should be 4IAR for that competition given the standard of opponent and our squad of players each year, but again we managed to mess up every time until now. If we lose to Peterhead, I will repeat what I said when we lost to Raith, the manager should resign. Simple as. It won't happen this time though as we are far too professional and too good a team for that to happen again.

I will most certainly celebrate winning through to the SC Final - if it happens - as we are a huge underdog going into that one against our oldest and fiercest rival and it would be a fantastic achievement to win that match. That will be the biggest achievement of the three for me, obviously assuming that we will then go on to win the trophy against another one of our most hated rivals. I think a 6-2 victory over Hibs in the final will be the perfect symmetry to the season!

I wouldnt rule out a St Mirren result tomorrow and final confirmation of our promotion to be complete by 5pm tomorrow.

I take on board your comments m8, and we are all entitled to celebrate or not whatever way we like. So although you won't be giving it the big knees up, you must remember there are a new generation coming through and this will be their first of many, tastes of victory?

Personally I have really enjoyed the football this year and feel the progress we have made on and off th park is magnificent? I remember 9 in a row and appreciate its not the same, however they tried to kill us off, they failed, on Tuesday we will be back and they know we will NEVER forget.

I will enjoy the party, I have one of the new generation with me at the Petro final and let's hope it's her first taste of victory.

WATP

I will be at Ibrox on Tuesday and will celebrate big time, I will be at the ''Diddy'' cup final and will celebrate if we win,and will celebrate every competition that we win,each to their own of course!.

I kind of agree with regards to the titles won before and obviously we should be winning this league comfortably as well. For my Tuesday is more a celebration of how far we've come, things are starting to fall into place on and off the field. A celebration of the type of football we have been playing. I think its fair to say the management team, players and board for that matter deserve to know we're pleased with the direction we are going in.

I take on board your comments m8, and we are all entitled to celebrate or not whatever way we like. So although you won't be giving it the big knees up, you must remember there are a new generation coming through and this will be their first of many, tastes of victory

Personally I have really enjoyed the football this year and feel the progress we have made on and off th park is magnificent I remember 9 in a row and appreciate its not the same, however they tried to kill us off, they failed, on Tuesday we will be back and they know we will NEVER forget.

I will enjoy the party, I have one of the new generation with me at the Petro final and let's hope it's her first taste of victory.

WATP

While I agree largely with Tannochside's post I can't really argue with this either. Fair comment.