[FT] Raith Rovers 3 - 3 Rangers (Forrester 29; O'Halloran 35; Miller 48)

Strange first half.

Very tight for the first 20mins or so then as Raith score against the run of play, the game opens up and we force two quick goals in succession. Then, once again, we switch off at the back (midfield just as much as defence again by the way) and Raith equalise out of nothing.

Disappointing but lots to play for in the second half. Terrible pitch but we've enough quality in the team to create chances to win the game. We need to be much tighter defensively though as it's not good enough quite frankly.

Edited by Frankie

As much as defensive complacency plays its part, those goals were seriously fortunate: a worldy snap-shot and a silly volley that deflects in? Fortunate. I don't think we're shielding the centre-backs enough though.

It's been difficult to break them down, with their park-the-bus tactics, as we expected. And although we've created a few good chances, we've been a little slow. Miller has been poor, but the pitch is doing him no favours. We could do with Hardie!

Edited by Rousseau

I worry about the Keeper. I don't think he is very good to be honest. He is good at the football side of things but he doesn't do much shot-stopping. I think he should have done better at both goals today.

The number of goals we're conceding at the moment has got to be a big concern especially with the game against the yahoos coming up

It's certainly a worry, but every shot against us seems to be going in at the moment. You can't defend every shot. Like I said above, as much as complacency plays its part -- which it undoubtedly has -- those goals today were unfortunate. I felt the same way last week, despite the goals being more our fault. It's frustrating.

Admittedly, the midfield is not shielding the defence well enough too.