Rangers 2 - 2 Celtic (Rangers win 5-4 after penalties)

A shame for the lad as he deserved to play in it. That said, this is one team I don't think we actually need him in.

I was disappointed in Law. For such an experienced player he made some schoolboy errors.

We need to work an awful lot on the training pitch at defensive set pieces though.

No team will look forward to facing us next season.

I thought Dom and Big Rob were outstanding in the first half. Then when The big fella went of Ball stepped in and never missed a stitch. I would even have had Dom up there with McKay for MOM.

I thought Dom and Big Rob were outstanding in the first half. Then when The big fella went of Ball stepped in and never missed a stitch. I would even have had Dom up there with McKay for MOM.

Yeah, he was my pick for MOTM until that thunderbolt from McKay. Wouldn't have complained if either of them had got it

Today was the greatest spectacle watched by Rangers' fans in four years,

Today I think everyone of us saw the light of what has been a very long dark tunnel.

Just goes to show how quickly things can turn around at a football club.

I've always maintained appointing the manager is the biggest decision a football club's board of directors has to make. We have got it right. They haven't.

Can't argue too much with McKay for MoM....personally I thought it was Halliday!!!

Thought he was excellent - was a rock in MF & kept going all game. McKay was also outstanding.... Always a threat going forward.

A wee reminder ...

KEITH JACKSON

WHEN this pair came out of the pot together I tipped Celtic to win 3-1. Nothing has happened to make me change my mind. Celtic will be too strong.

Rangers 1 Celtic 3

MICHAEL GANNON

GOALS. That’s the prediction. The question is who scores the most. Celtic are stronger in midfield with Brown, Bitton and Johansen while Leigh Griffiths is a match-winner.

Rangers 2 Celtic 4

ANTHONY HAGGERTY

Rangers will give Celtic a better game than they did in last season’s League Cup semi but I worry about their defensive frailties. Hampden will suit Celtic winger Patrick Roberts and hitman Leigh Griffiths.

Rangers 1 Celtic 3

EUAN McLEAN

Kenny Miller says Rangers won’t change their style of play – and they’ll suffer for it. A failure to adapt would be dangerously naive and brutally exposed.

Rangers 1 Celtic 3

GARY RALSTON

If Rangers are to have any chance of winning, they must score first. But Celtic have too much quality in key areas and, crucially, greater physical strength.

Rangers 1 Celtic 3

CRAIG SWAN

Celtic have the better players and, if they turn and up perform to the best of their ability, they will prove to be too strong for Rangers.

Rangers 1 Celtic 2

GORDON PARKS

It’s going to be blood and thunder but Rangers have a solidarity which stems from a consistency of selection which could prove the difference.

Rangers 1 Celtic 0

GORDON WADDELL

There’s no reason to believe Leigh Griffiths and Patrick Roberts won’t trouble Rangers defence. Unless they do something radically different it’s hard to see past a Celtic win.

Rangers 0 Celtic 2

SCOTT McDERMOTT

It’s simple. If Celtic play to their capabilities they’ll wins. If they under-perform this Rangers team will cause them major problems. Fascinating contest.

Rangers 1 Celtic 2

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-v-celtic-record-sport-7765596#v3dGjFpKSGsCcueo.97

McKay took the piss out of the £20m-Tierney. He was imperious. I really can't understand how someone can pick out Tierney and McGinn in front of Barrie. Puzzling -- or, perhaps not really...

Edited by Rousseau