Rangers 2 - 2 Celtic (Rangers win 5-4 after penalties)

McKay took the piss out of the £20m-Tierney. He was imperious. I really can't understand how someone can pick out Tierney and McGinn in front of Barrie. Puzzling (or, prehaps not really).

Depends on the tint of your spectacles.

Brilliant. McKay was definitely my man of the match. Can I say that was a great game. I wrote a piece for a preview asking if the Championship was not the strongest league. I think personally it was\is. I can see Hibs, Falkirk or maybe even Raith joining us in the premiership.

McKay took the piss out of the £20m-Tierney. He was imperious. I really can't understand how someone can pick out Tierney and McGinn in front of Barrie. Puzzling -- or, perhaps not really...

Tierney and McKay play different positions though.

You also have to remember that we have been playing in a lower division so there will always be question marks over how good a player is. McKay put that beyond doubt today. Tom Miller said it best.... 15 million quid for Patrick Roberts yet McKay comfortably out played him today.

So were Celtic even worse than us.

The turnaround in our teams fitness is incredible. We were tired but they had a number of players who started to struggle with cramp - Johansen was blowing out his arse after an hour of chasing shadows, Brown was struggling with cramp as was Lustig - Roberts was also struggling later on.

And even though we were tired we still were pushing forward looking to win it.

Hats off to the fitness coaches (did I see big Jim Henry on the pitch at the end ? He is still at the Club ?).