Rangers 2 - 2 Celtic (Rangers win 5-4 after penalties)

Every time a Rangers player stepped up to take a penalty, I was not confident. To see Zelalem step up was terrifying, but fair play, it was a perfect penalty. Even Law took his well. Tav got carried away.

Much debate about looking forward, who to bring in, and so on. Bottom line for me is I have no idea who MW will bring in, and that's fine. The players I could think of, like James McArthur, would be financial madness and probably leave us right back up the creek we've just waded out of.

Interesting times and no mistake.

Aye, I know bud. Was just highlighting why he gets more plaudits than some of our guys.

I thought Tierney did ok for them, but McKay had the better of both full backs all day long. The only players in their team that I would even entertain in mine would be Tierney and Roberts - the rest are mince.

Not according to the Record bloggers. The tim thinks not one Rangers player could play for Celtic and the Rangers blogger who is not the smartest cookey in the jar could only come up with Wallace.

Do Celtic have a RB who has scored 14 goals?

Do they have a headless chicken or Andy Halliday.

And I want to say Holt was also phenomenal today.

As Craig says Tierney and probably the defender who scored the first goal and Griffiths are the only players I would be interested in.

Of course All those Celtic pundits will be saying "we said the good Celtic team had to turn up but they didn't" Celtic do have the best players in the Garage though.

Get it up ye Sutton and friends ya bawbags!

Tavernier or Lustig ? Tav all day long

Halliday or Brown ? Halliday all day long

Wallace or Tierney ? Wallace

McKay or Mackay-Stevens ! McKay every day of the week.

Holt or Johansen ? Holt always.

Ball or Bitton ? Based on today then Ball.

At least 6 then and that is ignoring the keepers and the aging Miller, who was more productive today than Griffiths too....