Rangers 2 - 2 Celtic (Rangers win 5-4 after penalties)

Why do they always lie about the Catholic signing thing and ignore the fact that having consistenty about 8 or nine Catholics in a team from a country of 18% of that denomination shows an extremely sectarian recruitment policy. Then there was the antisemitism and the anti-black racism.

We've had an excellent season with the main goal already attained alongside solid building blocks being put in place for the future.

We've done it by getting value for money on a much reduced budget and having a light but motivated squad. You could say it's make-up was almost perfect with regards to timing on the main goals.

However it is now as we look towards tomorrows 'bonus' game that the squad is showing signs of being too light with too few options. Injuries and cup-tied players leave us short out wide and the bench is going to be very light up front and at the back.

If I'm honest, I'm not really looking forward to the game although we do have players that give you some hope.

I thought MW got it spot-on when he talked about the present gap (especially when taking on board circumstances around this game) and more important than the semi-final tomorrow, was to narrow the gap prior to 2016/17. Not only was it very true but might just help push Celtic into being a little over confident tomorrow.

Edited by buster.

Something that crossed my mind today - should the manky mob beat us and go on to win against Hivs, will they be the first side to win the Scottish Cup without playing a team from the top division ?

Btw, I still think we can win.

Something that crossed my mind today - should the manky mob beat us and go on to win against Hivs, will they be the first side to win the Scottish Cup without playing a team from the top division ?

Btw, I still think we can win.

Never knew that mate,as I haven't followed their run in the SC!,wouldn't it be great if two championship sides competed for this seasons cup final though!.............mind the gap!