Celtic signing Scott Allan underlines chaos at Parkhead...

Perhaps his 'attitude' isn't right and that's why he can't get a game for them.

Being a Rangers fanatic and experiencing the stench close within would have a drastic effect on any bear.

don't you mean ex-bear?

Personally, I think we won a watch in the whole Scott Allan saga because the lad is over-hyped and over-rated.

I certainly wouldn't be interested in us spending any money on him.

was it not suggested at the time that the whole saga was driven from the boardrooms and that neither manager was too bothered? I'd have been happy to have him at Rangers. Talented player and you could see how he'd have fitted into the side. It's a pity and Scotland doesn't have enough talent to waste at the moment. But it wasn't the end of the world. Away to the lower reaches of the championship at some point, you'd imagine.

Might he eventually end up with us? Would the support accept him if he said "I was pressured into signing for them by Hibs. I realised it was a mistake, you could see my heart was never in it. But Ibrox is where I belong and I'll give everything for the club I've always loved"?

That's why I have concerns regarding Robbie Crawford as he is 23 on development loan and not playing full games,a decent player but not for SPL level?

I highly doubt Robbie Crawford will ever pull a first team jersey on again at Rangers.

Nope, I just think he was badly advised and terribly misled, he should have stayed where he was and sat in their stand.

Who do you think advised him? Did his agent not part company with him after this?

I may be mistaken but i thought this was the case.

hindsight is a fantastic thing, right now he could be sitting in the stand for Hibs about to join us in the summer. Albeit his bank balance is a lot healthier in his current situation. A new baby might make that the best option for the boy just now. I think we should all move on from it. Bigger and better players will be coming to us now