The Summer Transfer Rumour Round-up Thread

BTW, how is it with getting work permits for foreigners these days in Scotland/Britain?

They are still in the EU so no difference yet I would imagine. Once they leave it may be more difficult to get a work permit.

Since Mariappa still doesn't have a club a guess would be that no one has been interested in paying what he has been asking for which may result in him coming back into the picture. Not sure if I would be happy with such a mercenary attitude though.

I searched for any news of Fanni coming from French sources and found one called Le 10 Sport and I have to say I was impressed by the way they described Rangers or at least this is how it translated.

According to our information, Rod Fanni has two very interesting offers, in addition to the Marseille proposal, which revolves around one year contract with a further year option. The first of the two clubs is none other than the legendary club Glasgow Rangers (Scotland)! The challenge is enticing ... The other track is located in Dubai, the most interesting financially, of course. As it stands, OM must sell to complete the back Rod Fanni. As revealed by Le 10 Sport , the starting Rolando is expected by management, salary weighing heavy on the frail Olympian finances. As the transfer of Cape Verdean is not realized, Rod Fanni will not come. And the more time passes, the other options are growing ...

I searched for any news of Fanni coming from French sources and found one called Le 10 Sport and I have to say I was impressed by the way they described Rangers or at least this is how it translated.
Seeminly we have lost interest. He was wanting to bring Paul Dickov in as a personal trainer.:D

They are still in the EU so no difference yet I would imagine. Once they leave it may be more difficult to get a work permit.

Well yes, I was thinking of some u23 players currently on show at the Olympics ... but failed to mention that. My bad. South Koreans and the like.

BTW, how is it with getting work permits for foreigners these days in Scotland/Britain?

Depends what team is going to sign for!,C****c seems to get everything done quickly whereas every other club seems to have problems:)

Report: Trabzonspor make Rangers defender James Tavernier number one transfer target

Rangers may still face a fight to keep hold of their star right-back James Tavernier this month as Turkish side Trabzonspor are preparing another approach for the player.

A week ago it was reported by Lig TV that the Turkish side had identified the Rangers right-back to strengthen their team.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/08/10/report-trabzonspor-make-rangers-defender-james-tavernier-number/

Report: Trabzonspor make Rangers defender James Tavernier number one transfer target

Rangers may still face a fight to keep hold of their star right-back James Tavernier this month as Turkish side Trabzonspor are preparing another approach for the player.

A week ago it was reported by Lig TV that the Turkish side had identified the Rangers right-back to strengthen their team.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/08/10/report-trabzonspor-make-rangers-defender-james-tavernier-number/

Anyone that goes to Turkey in the present climate is awf thur hieds. Not for all tea in china.