The Summer Transfer Rumour Round-up Thread

I find this thread to be quite exhilarating reading the names that could be joining us, Kolo Toure lining up with Joey Barton next season is mind blowing...

I love the rumour thread,very entertaining!

Niko Kranjcar move to Rangers looks to have been scuppered by actress girlfriend

THE Ibrox target’s missus wants to stay in the States in what would be a blow to Mark Warburton’s transfer plans.

Read more at http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/niko-kranjcar-move-rangers-looks-8098880#b8vrIuESEDBclsWA.99

Gor Mahia has received a letter from a Scottish club offering a deal for Khalid Aucho but the player said he has no idea about the deal when we asked him. So nothing has materialized from that and he is still our player.”

http://www.goal.com/en-ke/news/4523/kenyan-premier-league/2016/06/01/24168692/gor-mahia-identifies-areas-for-strengthening-in-june?utm_referrer=http%3A%2F%2Fforum.followfollow.com%2Fshowthread.php%3F1084885-Khalid-Aucho-linked-to-us-%2824-Viewing%29%26p%3D24310813

Sone Aluko to leave Hull City

HULL City will offer new contracts to both Tom Huddlestone and Ahmed Elmohamady before their current deals expiring next month, but Sone Aluko has been told he is free to leave the KC Stadium.

Huddlestone and Elmohamady were starters as the Tigers clinched their Premier League return with a 1-0 win over Sheffield Wednesday in the Championship play-off final last weekend. The experienced pair left Wembley unsure of their futures but City have since indicated their desire to retain both midfielders for another crack at the top flight in 2016-17.

Aluko, however, will not be offered a new contract. Along with Ryan Taylor, the forward has been told he will be a casualty of promotion, ending a four-year stay in East Yorkshire. City are expected to activate a one-year contract extension to keep goalkeeper Eldin Jakupovic at the KC Stadium but the immediate priority will be placed on tying down Huddlestone and Elmohamady.

Aluko has certainly played his final game for City after being told a new contract would not be forthcoming. The 27-year-old scored three goals in 31 appearances for the Tigers this season to earn his second promotion medal with the club, but a lack of regular football has scuppered any prospect of returning to the Premier League with City next term.

Aluko is unlikely to be short on offers if interest during the January transfer window is a guide. Leeds and Fulham were among the team to enquire over his availability before being rebuffed by City. The forward leaves the KC Stadium after making 108 appearances and scoring 15 goals

Read more: http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/Sone-Aluko-leave-Hull-City-stars-offered-deals/story-29348888-detail/story.html#ixzz4APh2fOg6

Follow us: @hulldailymail on Twitter | HullDailyMail on Facebook

If there's any truth to Kolo Toure I hope we don't sign him. He's injury prone, 35 years old and hasn't played much football in recent seasons. I'm sure the SPL would be a breeze for him but I think this would be a complete waste of time. I've no issue signing the odd veteran but he's not one I would choose. On a side note, he seemed to 'lose it', a long, long time ago. He was never really the same after he left Arsenal.