Rangers vs Alloa

I prefer this midfield combination (Zelalem, Holt and Halliday) as I think it allows us to create more chances. We need Ball in there for the trickier games, but I think this is our best midfield.

... well, I always like to see Forrester though ;)

Tempo was far too slow .however Alloa as is their right never gave us any space .I won't miss these fixtures against teams that have no interest in competing

More sloppy defending, more sloppy finishing. Take out the OF game and we have been pretty poor for many weeks. Only two games left to play against these amateur sides that are professional in name only, and bring nothing to Scottish football. No fans, no quality, kick & defend tactics, goodbye and good riddance. If we never have to play Alloa again, it will be too soon.

Let's not kid ourselves, the "romance" of this "journey" has all been manufactured as spin. For the main part, this four year punishment for being the victim of a major fraud has been abhorrent. We can now say from a position of having gone through all the divisions that our country can only sustain two divisions of professional football clubs, and the rest should be done away with from the SPFL ranks. As a paying supporter who has travelled to all of these lower league clubs over the last 4 years, there is absolutely nothing these clubs have in terms of a professional football club that is in any way shape or form professional.

Annan, Brechin, Alloa, Cowdenbeath, etc all have done absolutely nothing for our game for decades, if at all, and should not have the inherited right to dine with the professional clubs. Full time professional clubs only should be part of our SPFL leagues, the rest make up the pyramid system of amateur/junior ranks.