Rangers vs Alloa

Only one team will bring more than 10,000 so let us fill so called away corner every home game and find a space somewhere for the visitors.I am saying this but unable to say how to do it but it must be able to do.

A disappointing result to spoil what was a good day out.

First half we played OK but gave away another dreadful goal and missed too many decent chances.

Second half, we were far too pedestrian and one-paced which made it too easy for Alloa in a defensive sense. Not enough players worked hard enough and only King and Zelalem seemed bright enough compared to others. That's frustrating given their loan status.

All in all, Alloa again proved themselves to be our bogey team and I'm hoping to see a reaction from the players tomorrow night at Livingston.

Disappointed we won't be able to get close matching Hearts' total from last season in arguably a harder league, with us instead of St Mirren. Hopefully we'll amply surpass them for the promotion year. I think we're a better team but we have a couple of weaknesses that affect some of our results which need fixing before we're given a sterner series of tests next season.

For me it's the regular switching off in defence and not taking our chances. Other things to work on are accurate long balls and headers at both ends of the pitch. I'm sure MW has it all in hand... :)