If you are looking for a natural left sided player, then it has to be Adam - no other player can be considered, if we are 'not forcing players to play out of position'. I was tempted to go for Adam in my 11, but thought Thomson was more solid.

IMO, with hindsight, Frasers team looks like the one that I would go for and would guess WS will go for something similar. Only change likely would be Boyd form the start instead of Prso.

Cammy F

------- Klos

Hutton Weir Ehiogu Murray

---Hemdani Thomson

Burke___Fergie____Prso

-------Boyd

..............Klos..............

hutton..weir..Ugo...Murray

.....Hemdani..Thomson.....

Burke.....Feguson....Novo

.............Boyd..............

I think at some point these two will be the team but i think i would start with the Prso version with Novo coming on later.

If you are looking for a natural left sided player, then it has to be Adam - no other player can be considered, if we are 'not forcing players to play out of position'. I was tempted to go for Adam in my 11, but thought Thomson was more solid.

Cammy F

Agreed I was tempted with Adam in for Thompson or even Burke on the left. Thompson had a pretty poor game on sunday so he would make way ahead of Hemdani who hasnt let us down this season.

I dont like the team with only one upfront with Ferguson behind the striker. Id much rather see 2 upfront.

I set my team out as a 4-4-2 but it could be more like this with Burke and Prso pulling wide in a 4-5-1 at times:

_______________Klos_______________

Hutton____Weir_____Ehiogu_____Murray

____Ferguson__Hemdani___Thompson__

_____Burke_____Novo_______Prso_____

However that would be my XI, i think Walter will start with Adam and Boyd in the team.

But IMO Prso HAS to play!!

Agreed I was tempted with Adam in for Thompson or even Burke on the left. Thompson had a pretty poor game on sunday so he would make way ahead of Hemdani who hasnt let us down this season.

I dont like the team with only one upfront with Ferguson behind the striker. Id much rather see 2 upfront.

I set my team out as a 4-4-2 but it could be more like this with Burke and Prso pulling wide in a 4-5-1 at times:

_______________Klos_______________

Hutton____Weir_____Ehiogu_____Murray

____Ferguson__Hemdani___Thompson__

_____Burke_____Novo_______Prso_____

However that would be my XI, i think Walter will start with Adam and Boyd in the team.

But IMO Prso HAS to play!!

Can we not do what they do in American football and just bring on Adam for the free kicks.:)

Yip, and he offers SO MUCH MORE than any other stiker we have on our books.

Cammy F

I agree he offers more outside the box mate but if hes playing up on his own can we really afford him to be working his arse off outside the box?

I agree he offers more outside the box mate but if hes playing up on his own can we really afford him to be working his arse off outside the box?

Yes - as IMO he is more likely to score the 'important' goals than any other striker we have. His intelligent runs, flicks, passes (which no other striker we have can offer) can also unlock defences and set up midfield runners like Fergie.

His overall play and experience his what is required tomorrow evening. As Gribz says, for us to progress, Prso simply has to play.

BTW, this is not a slight on any other player, simply putting our best 11 on the pitch giving us the best opportunity to advance in the UEFA Cup.

Cammy F

Yes - as IMO he is more likely to score the 'important' goals

i think this is an important point. prso is not a natural goalscorer like boyd, nothing like it - but he's got infinitely more quality. and when there's ten minutes to go, we've had our backs to the wall for a 15 minute and the ball drops in the box, you really think that prso's quality and experience, more than anyone else's, will just turn the ball goalwards.