The Scottish Cup Final: Rangers v Hibs

Yeh I seen the SSN report from Benstead earlier. Not a word about it. Keeps being referred to as "fans invading the pitch" and "crowd trouble" not Hibs fans invading the pitch, attacking players and causing criminal damage. This is looking like being the stich up of all stich ups!!

Yeh I seen the SSN report from Benstead earlier. Not a word about it. Keeps being referred to as "fans invading the pitch" and "crowd trouble" not Hibs fans invading the pitch, attacking players and causing criminal damage. This is looking like being the stich up of all stich ups!!

I'm certain Rangers won't allow that to happen mate!

FAO all.

Please do not post links to social media pages of alleged trouble-makers. Let the police deal with them and forward any information to them and/or Rangers.

Similarly, please avoid discussion of any potential retribution.

Use your common sense and help me out please. I cannot moderate every post and I really need folk to be sensible with respect to such subjects.

http://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/82F5F498F71345944953771143168_59e450f1a59.17.0.466 0924598885911062.mp4?versionId=cz4SQuCwyDsdB9o6XCq Jf__uhRuns5jE

Lee Wallace cant half duck and weave!

well done to the two that stepped in looks like maybe the fourth official and a security guy

Edited by trublusince1982

I'm just back home from today's cup final, can i take this first opportunity to thank a member of Gersnet for very kindly and generously offering me a ticket for today. Billy (forlanssister) thank you very much, even though the result never went our way i still had a good day.

You're welcome.

Managed to assist three fellow GersNetters get tickets.

Noticed you were willing to travel some distance without a ticket so when we managed to obtain some from a Highland League club I thought I'd offer you one in case you hadn't managed to locate one.

Always happy to help fellow Bears out with tickets whenever possible.