The Scottish Cup Final: Rangers v Hibs

Has there been any interviews with our manager yet about the game, his thoughts on it, player fitness etc, as well as the obvious outrage at his players and staff being assaulted, and us not even being presented with our medals?

Given we seemed to be doing pressers every day in the lead up, it has all gone quiet now when we need to hear from him the most. I can imagine he is being advised by our PR/media team how to handle this, but there are a lot of angry and frustrated fans out here wanting to hear from him, and in particular if any of our assaulted players/staff are badly hurt.

Sadly it looks like Richard Wilson has bitten the bitter green apple, of the BBC CSC anti-Rangers agenda.

The first few hundred of Hibs fans that were allowed onto the pitch, were on simply to cause violence and mayhem. The many thousands of their brethren who came on when they saw the police and Stewards inaction, came on to celebrate and taunt, goad Rangers fans.

That's the truth Richard try reporting the facts.

Sadly it looks like Richard Wilson has bitten the bitter green apple, of the BBC CSC anti-Rangers agenda.

The first few hundred of Hibs fans that were allowed onto the pitch, were on simply to cause violence and mayhem. The many thousands of their brethren who came on when they saw the police and Stewards inaction, came on to celebrate and taunt, goad Rangers fans.

That's the truth Richard try reporting the facts.

particularly by those who ran towards the Rangers end to goad the opposition support and players.

Is that not what he said?

What in among flowery language about exuberant Hivs fans, please let's not excuse the propaganda at play.

Now that sounds a bit like paranoia if I may say so. wilson is nothing like Glenn gibbons or some other more biased journos. I read it again and see no propaganda; it all seems to exonerate us, not like Liam McLeod who said live on air, "the Rangers fans are rioting".

IMHO, what was levelled out at the end and made them spill to the field wasn't the end of their 114-year wait, but exploding frustration at them staying in the Championship and the joy of beating a hated rival. I have no doubt whatsoever that nothing of what we have witnessed yesterday would have happened had they played Killie, ICT or the like.

I disagree. I believe that for the vast majority of them it was the ending of a 114 yr wait and, let's be honest, their expectation pre-game that this run would be extended.

I think they would have invaded no matter who they beat. However, if it were any other team I highly doubt that attacks on players would have happened.

Now that sounds a bit like paranoia if I may say so. wilson is nothing like Glenn gibbons or some other more biased journos. I read it again and see no propaganda; it all seems to exonerate us, not like Liam McLeod who said live on air, "the Rangers fans are rioting".

Paranoia, , unwarranted jealously typically worked into a organised system. Correct that sums up the BBC CSC.