Rangers appointment of MW & DW have raised interest in the Scottish game,the BHEASTS have had to raise the ante because of this,it is a good appointment for them and I don't know the financial implications of this appointment!,also the fact they have about 250 players on good money with lengthy contracts who are not producing,it is going to cause them huge financial outlay to clear them out.........................all thanks to Rangers & MW.

Wiki....

Brendan's father was a Catholic, while his mother was a Protestant. He attended the All Saints Catholic Primary School in Ballymena, and then moved on to St Patrick's College in the town until the age of 16. "The fact that one [of his parents] was Catholic and one was Protestant didn't play any real part in their lives, they never let the whole religious thing have an impact on Brendan and his brothers"

He's in for a culture shock then once he finds his feet in that cesspit.

Edited by Bearman

Rodgers was the first Liverpool manager since the 1950's to win nothing......

Would they have been interested in Rodgers if he wasn't Irish ?

Probably the most pertinent point of the whole affair Rab. I think we all know the answer.

Must be desperate for a job.

He's only got a 12month rolling contract. Doesnt look long term does it?

I had the misfortune to have to endure 10-15mins of SSB tonight & Keevins was creaming himself. This is a manager who hasn't won anything remember. I ask again - would they have appointed him if he wasnt Irish?

I'm unperturbed by this appointment. Had they got Moyes or Martinez I'd be much more concerned. He got found out at Liverpool & I can always recall after he got sacked after the Merseyside derby Souness slaughtered him on SKY saying he should never have got the Liverpool job in the first place

Edited by RANGERRAB

Rodgers was the first Liverpool manager since the 1950's to win nothing......

Would they have been interested in Rodgers if he wasn't Irish ?

Spot on!.

Maybe I am looking too much into it but I thought, when I saw MW interview,that MW looked kind of relaxed about the chance of Rodgers being named the new BHEAST manager!,however I have always thought whoever takes over from the Noggy has a real dilema on how to get rid of the high earners from the BHEAST squad!,it will cost them a fortune and as much to replace them!.

According to McLaughlin on the tv sportnews there, he 'ticks all the right boxes' saying Rodgers has supported them all his life?

No mention that he has won absolutely zilch in his 6 year managerial career!

Also no mention at all of a certain 'Show-piece game' tomorrow ??

According to McLaughlin on the tv sportnews there, he 'ticks all the right boxes' saying Rodgers has supported them all his life?

No mention that he has won absolutely zilch in his 6 year managerial career!

Also no mention at all of a certain 'Show-piece game' tomorrow ??

What boxes would that be ?

Irish(tick) RC(tick) Sellik man allegedly(tick) what else ?.

Edited by RANGERRAB

What boxes would that be ?

Irish(tick) RC(tick) Sellik man allegedly(tick) what else ?.

Only were 3 boxes to tick really...McLaughlin seemed happy enough mind you...the sellik guy high up (not dermott) who he interviewed outside where the old recently demolished listed school building stood was hesitant and stuttery when the scrote drooled his questions at him - he genuinely looked nervous...maybe it was the cameras.