Ban from the Scottish cup

I've been listening to other football fans at my work the past couple of days and every word is either Rangers fans were also at fault at the game, or more so :eek2: or everything is now a joke to them and they don't care as they've won the cup and we've no!

Apart from Rangers people and a few decent fans from other clubs all I can see is pure hatred towards us. Some were even saying we should get banned from the SC and not them, you couldn't make it up!!

You can imagine all the Hibs fans in 20 years time saying how they were there on the pitch at Hampden when they won the cup. Then when asked, "That was a great run, did you go to all the games?"

"Eh no."

"Did you go to the league games?"

"Mmm no."

"Did you go to any other games at all?"

"Nope."

"How many in the last 20 years?"

"Erm, one."

"And in that one and only game you joined in a riot on the pitch where the opposition players were attacked?"

"It was exuberance!"

Sad people.

To be honest, I'm sick of reading crap about hobos, bheasts and spoonburners. Stick to FF if you want to use such playground crap.

Yes, such insults may not be the end of the world but this forum tries to do things a bit differently. And if we want nonsense like hun eradicated then we can't allow stuff like that.

The chap above has been reasonably fair in his posts so far and we'll keep a close eye on his contribution. As far as I'm concerned he's on a last warning already for coming on after a win but not when we won the league.

He is not being banned as he has not broken any rules. You may not agree with him but then you should debate that fact. The stupid calling of names has never won a debate and we would prefer it to stop.

To be honest, I'm sick of reading crap about hobos, bheasts and spoonburners. Stick to FF if you want to use such playground crap.

Yes, such insults may not be the end of the world but this forum tries to do things a bit differently. And if we want nonsense like hun eradicated then we can't allow stuff like that.

The chap above has been reasonably fair in his posts so far and we'll keep a close eye on his contribution. As far as I'm concerned he's on a last warning already for coming on after a win but not when we won the league.

Sorry Frankie I reacted at the same time.