The circle is round: Police 'source' claims RFC fans blocked their response

As the Record is Celtic's official media partner it is hardly surprising that they continually write negative stories about our club. The sooner we strip them (and the other press too) of all access the better.

I agree 100%. Why do we need to have anything to do with the Record? It is an irrelevant pamphlet of lies. They need us to sell papers therefore they need us far more than we need them. Honestly speaking, who the feek buys The Record anymore?

What puzzles me is this .....

The riot vans were clearly not around the stadium so I can only assume they were parked at the Police Station on Aitkenhead Road (if not then it's even more baffling).

Now what side of Hampden is the Police Station situated? At the Hibs end.

Now what fans were now starting to leave the stadium? Us ofcourse.

So by process of elimination what side of the ground would have ZERO traffic and therefore give a clear run to the stadium? You get my point by now .......

The riot vans were clearly not around the stadium so I can only assume they were parked at the Police Station on Aitkenhead Road (if not then it's even more baffling).

So by process of elimination what side of the ground would have ZERO traffic and therefore give a clear run to the stadium? You get my point by now .......

Dont bring facts and logic into play JTP, it doesnt fit with the reason for the made-up story.

There's the tunnel directly into the ground at the Rangers end. is there one at the other end?

There's the tunnel directly into the ground at the Rangers end. is there one at the other end?

I don't think so but there is access from the other end to drive past the main stand. Certainly would be quicker than heading through mount florida.

Edit: I'm pretty sure it's not the only access point for entry, surely that's a hazard.

Edit again: Checked google images. YES there is exactly the same tunnel at the Hibs end.

Edited by JTP

The Club MUST challenge this fictional nonsense TODAY.

Personally I don't care if the Club have to make statements HOURLY to continue to highlight the incredible amount of revisionism that the Scottish media, and Police force, are espousing.

After the recent findings on Hillsborough you would think that both media and Police force would show some contrition for their profession in handling stories.

Cathcart Road is always gridlocked for a least an hour, after a major event ends at Hampden. It was like that on Saturday afternoon, major traffic and pedestrian congestion, I saw the police vans either stuck in traffic or sitting outside Convenience stores having a wee tea break whilst the congestion cleared.

There was some banter between police and fans but no trouble whatsoever.

Their Police vans at no time put their sirens on, nor dropped their safety riot grill they have on the front of the Transit van , to protect the windscreen when the vans are being attacked. I think there is now online evidence of the Police vans sitting outside the Convenience stores with the riot grills up and quietly just sitting motionless.

Some Journalist with a history of sectarian Tweets is claiming this false and fabricated story as true.

Edited by aweebluesoandso