American Peh! Deal for Dundee v Celtic game in USA 85% complete

So how does that tally with a completely random computer generated fixture list?

The programme is obviously given 'guidance' for a number of dates, eg. derby fixtures at New Year, mostly Celtic home games after European midweeks etc.

It'd be just another wee adjustment.

A good idea that Rangers should look at, the People in the good old US of A would snap up tickets big time for the gig.

The venture for the club as a whole would have a good feel factor coming back for their next game too.

Something to consider although many bears in Scotland would miss out for once. Would bring much needed cash into the coffers which is never a bad thing no matter how you spin it.

Suppose it's up to FIFA if this idea is qualified. Big Bad FIFA.

How does this protect the integrity of the league. Instead of a hard trip to dens celtc get a neutral venue.

No no way. If they do I want one of our trips to Pittodrie moved to a neutral venue.

Windsor Park?

Actually, due to the inexplicable split, could we see Dundee FC playing three games v rasellik @Parkheid,

one at a neutral, foreign, venue, and one @Dens?

I completely agree with GS On this. It calls the whole integrity of the league into question. You can't have them playing an away match at a neutral venue, that's reserved for cup semis/finals. The reason being so that nobody gains an advantage.

What they would effectively be doing is turning an away fixture into home games, unless I am way of the mark and there are thousands of "marauding Dundonian's" scattered around Pennsylvania?? No. They can't even get a decent home gate. This can't be allowed, for any team as it provides an advantage for that fixtures away side in a league format.

How does this protect the integrity of the league. Instead of a hard trip to dens celtc get a neutral venue.

No no way. If they do I want one of our trips to Pittodrie moved to a neutral venue.

This. Have we agreed to this as a club or did we even get a say?