Peter and Roughie

I have tuned into this a few days over the last few weeks but it seems to be very Celtic orientated. Am I right on this or just unlucky on the days I have tuned in?

Edited by pete

I have tuned into this a few days over the last few weeks but it seems to be very Celtic orientated. Am I right on this or just unlucky on the days I have tuned in?

Bitter Martin.......................,I have never seen the show and I never will

Those two are about as funny as piles.

Peter Martin - a guy who changed his name from McGuire to Martin because he thought he wouldn't get a job if he had an Irish sounding name. That sums up the bitter bitter b*st*rd.

Bitter Martin.......................,I have never seen the show and I never will

This show went down hill from when Peter Martin or his real name McGuire took over from Ewan Cameron he and Alan Rough were fantastic.

Edited by BalooBear

I obviously knew Alan Rough played for Celtic but had never heard of Martin\McGuire. I thought with his guests and the drooling over Celtic performances of the past that he probably was on that side of the fence. I will give it a miss in the future.

Those two are about as funny as piles.

Peter Martin - a guy who changed his name from McGuire to Martin because he thought he wouldn't get a job if he had an Irish sounding name. That sums up the bitter bitter b*st*rd.

He got that one well wrong didn't he.

If I were looking for a job now in journalism, law, local govt., arts or any of the other jessie professions I'd be changing my current anglo-norman name to something more celtish. McGuire even.

Peter Martin calls himself "the Biggest Tim in Newarthill", which says it all.

He was well suited to Radio Clyde when he was on there.

Roughie is ex-Celtic, but not particularly bitter. He just suffers from being thick, and is easily led.