Durranty offski.

" IAN DURRANT is to leave his job as Rangers U20 boss as part of a coaching reshuffle by Mark Warburton.

The Ibrox manager is believed to want his own man in charge of the youth squad, with Rangers struggling in the U20 league last season.

Rangers' U20s will take part in next season's Challenge Cup, but it will be a new man in charge for next season.

Durrant has been part of the Rangers coaching staff since 2005 after spending the first 14 years of his playing career at the club. "

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ian-durrant-leaves-rangers-mark-8148320?

It's a shame -- you don't like to see one of our own 'shafted' -- but, as has been stated, it isn't a surprise. I don't think he was fluent in Warburton's philosophy. Whenever he made comments after an U20 game, I was always thinking, "would Warburton care about that?"

It'll be interesting to see who we bring in, and how this affects the U20's.

He's had a good run tbh and I see the change as a positive.

There has been talk/gossip of him getting the push on and off since around the time Neil Murray got the boot as scout.

Good Luck to him.

that's got to be a year down the line surely. Kenny's playing days aren't finished yet !

Agreed but it may be considered that he can do both. Not sure myself but I guess we'll see.