UEFA won't investigate 'Resolution 12' Rangers Euro licence claims

m9pn2p.png

Kerrydale Meltdown appears to be in a state of high tumescence, I have contacted him and advised he and his fellow Sellik supporters take the ultimate option. The powers that be must listen to the perennial dwellers of vicTIMhood, and they will listen if ra Bhoys get up their noses. Dirty Protest is the way to go. Smear concourse walls, tunnel walls, vomitory walls, Derry's walls, and Max Wall's.

Smear without Fear CSC is taking members now.

Somebody needs to go undercover on one of their alternate reality forums and convince them all even further that it's a "sevco" plot and that they should be throwing even more money at it to uncover the "truth"

A parliamentary inquiry is needed. If that fails take it to the UN.

Somebody needs to go undercover on one of their alternate reality forums and convince them all even further that it's a "sevco" plot and that they should be throwing even more money at it to uncover the "truth"

A parliamentary inquiry is needed. If that fails take it to the UN.

We don't need to convince them they already think that.

let's just say a few Apron strings where pulled to get this resolution12 pish buried. A brother in my lodge is a past master of lodge Berne 1872, that's how it works, you scratch my bare knee and i'll scratch yours, so moat it be.

Mote, shirley ??

let's just say a few Apron strings where pulled to get this resolution12 pish buried. A brother in my lodge is a past master of lodge Berne 1872, that's how it works, you scratch my bare knee and i'll scratch yours, so moat it be.

Get a grip, Sir, get a grip!