Martyn Waghorn and James Tavernier reject Rangers contract offers

Really, the press should be concentrating on the Resolution 12 bouncing bomb, about to blast Scottish fitba' to smithereens, at or about 6pm,

tonight,

8pm and not a word yet.

Yon fanny James Forrest has spent weeks annalysing the UEFA letter and is obviously struggling to twist a story out of it. What's the betting they seize on the "new club/company" bit in the letter and now focus on us being a new club ?

They are still trying to shift their scabby T-shirts too. :flipa:

Am I supposed to be concerned that a couple of players who still have 2 years on their contracts are allegedly rejecting an extension? It's not an issue far less a story.

If both still feel the same this time next year well fair enough they can move on with our thanks for their contribution but right now this is meaningless.

8pm and not a word yet.

Yon fanny James Forrest has spent weeks annalysing the UEFA letter and is obviously struggling to twist a story out of it. What's the betting they seize on the "new club/company" bit in the letter and now focus on us being a new club ?

They are still trying to shift their scabby T-shirts too. :flipa:

I hate to say I was correct - but I was correct.

Reading the latest "bomb to shake Scottish football" I see they are still trying to push the discredited line that Rangers had an overdue tax bill so should not have gained a licence for European football. There is no expansion of that line. Instead there are paragraphs built around UEFA 's comment about new club/company.

To sum up, there "bomb" is actually a watery fart and it is absolutely clear that their whole Resolution 12 garbage is discredited once again and their only purpose in keeping the subject up for discussion is to sell surplus T-shirts to the unwary.

I have a cupboard full of "Have a nice day" shirts for just over 20 quid each. Anybody interested ? :seal:

I hate to say I was correct - but I was correct.

Reading the latest "bomb to shake Scottish football" I see they are still trying to push the discredited line that Rangers had an overdue tax bill so should not have gained a licence for European football. There is no expansion of that line. Instead there are paragraphs built around UEFA 's comment about new club/company.

To sum up, there "bomb" is actually a watery fart and it is absolutely clear that their whole Resolution 12 garbage is discredited once again and their only purpose in keeping the subject up for discussion is to sell surplus T-shirts to the unwary.

I have a cupboard full of "Have a nice day" shirts for just over 20 quid each. Anybody interested ? :seal:

LOL....even Del BoyTrotter couldn't sell those T-shirts

I havnt read that much into this as was under the impression it was mank propaganda that UEFA had dismissed out of hand?. If that is correct, what is it the media doing running with a fabricated and doctored story?? Oh yeh, that's right, it's us, lies, untruths and spurious allegations of any sort are common place and fair game?