It'll be interesting to see how the midfield shapes up without Fergie as its been an incredible defensive setup for much of this season. Sebo deserves a start, but if he throws himself in to challenges like he did yesterday, there's no way he'll last the 90.

In an ideal world I'd go 4-4-2 with Prso and Sebo/Boyd up front. Centre midfield of Thomson holding with Hemdani pushing on. Burke wide right and Adam left.

I don't see the point of putting Rae in as he's just not played enough games and will be off the pace.

Its at times like these you start to realise just how thin our squad it.

I agree with that team except i would have Novo on the right instead of Burke or maybe Novo on the left instead of Adam, he made a great impact in the last game.

I'd def keep the same team, making the one enforced change. Ferguson has been deployed jusy ahead of Thomson and Hemdani so I'd keep that system and go with Prso in the hole behind Sebo. Bottom line is we need to score out there and we wont do that by playing 3 defensive midfielders

I'd def keep the same team, making the one enforced change. Ferguson has been deployed jusy ahead of Thomson and Hemdani so I'd keep that system and go with Prso in the hole behind Sebo. Bottom line is we need to score out there and we wont do that by playing 3 defensive midfielders

But WS doesn't think like that. He'll hope that we can defend and not conceed and hope that we score from a set-piece. Not the best tactics but it worked on Sunday and IMO WS will play the same tactics on Wednesday.

Cammy F

It's a massive task ahead of us tomorrow night, maybe too big, i just don't know if we are capable of getting a victory over there, 1-0 will do but i can see them scoring,so obviously as long as we score more than them we'll go through, but it will take some performance and hopefully with winning at P******D the players should be confidant going into the game, but is it too much of an ask ?

It's a massive task ahead of us tomorrow night, maybe too big, i just don't know if we are capable of getting a victory over there, 1-0 will do but i can see them scoring,so obviously as long as we score more than them we'll go through, but it will take some performance and hopefully with winning at P******D the players should be confidant going into the game, but is it too much of an ask ?

Whilst I can see us giving a reasonable image (please don�´t play Rae) I really can�´t see us going through, maybe a "glorious defeat a la Escoc�©s".

If Rae plays and Prso doesnt then that tells me something about Walter!! With these 2 were almost talking about our worst and best players and the worst is likely to play ahead of a man who can change the game for us.

With Ferguson out Prso HAS TO PLAY as he is the one who can make the difference on the night even if we get 70 mins out of him.

Play Prso with Sebo so Sebo does all the running.

If Rae plays and Prso doesnt then that tells me something about Walter!! With these 2 were almost talking about our worst and best players and the worst is likely to play ahead of a man who can change the game for us.

With Ferguson out Prso HAS TO PLAY as he is the one who can make the difference on the night even if we get 70 mins out of him.

Play Prso with Sebo so Sebo does all the running.

Yes mate

Prso for the first hour and try and build a platform for qualification.

My guess is that Walter will do it the other way around.

However before he goes for it, the dream could be over.

Walter has been blaming players, asking for players to stand up to the challange. Walter needs to field a team in a formation that makes it possible.

Walter enjoys an "untouchable" status with regard to the media for the time being and got away with it last week and fielding a team/formation that meant Rangers were going to struggle, isolating Boyd up front who we all know isn�´t suited to that role.

TBH I'm sure Prso is having as much say in whether he plays or not and for how long. I'm wondering if his injury is worse than he's been letting on as I see no other reason for him playing such a little part over the past few weeks. If that's the case, I still think he needs to start against Osasuna. The result over Celtic was a huge step towards second place, so this is now our biggest game left this season.