[FT] East Stirling 0 - 3 Rangers (Halliday 10 pen; Windass 35; Dodoo 90)

Think BT were using Auntie Beebs old stuff,as they are reported to be upgrading:devil:

By the way who are Scotland don't see them in top forty rankings so why bring down our players by asking them to play.

Where did you watch the game mate? I was chucked out the house so headed down to Staggs - had to bite my tongue a fair few times.

Us men watch it in the house!..................................:lol:

The reality is we learned very little tonight from a game we were always going to win on an awful plastic pitch. It was only a case of giving more players gametime & trying to get match sharpness up before the season starts in a fortnight's time.

One comment I do have though is that I do think Rangers are better when both McKay and Waghorn are playing.In the case of McKay, if he plays as well as I expect him to in the top division this season, I don't think he'll be with us next season.