[FT] East Stirling 0 - 3 Rangers (Halliday 10 pen; Windass 35; Dodoo 90)

Record opinion.

For the first time in Warburton's reign at Rangers he was able to showcase his squad's strength in depth. The numbers which weren't available to him last season will be this term.

He could afford to leave out Foderingham, Tavernier, Kiernan, Barton, Holt and Waghorn and still be in total control. The introduction of new boy Dodoo was yet another indication of the quality he now has in reserve.

I think we could add Crooks and Rossiter to those left out.

Edited by JFK-1

Hey BH, WTF is this GPL runner-up tag all about? We don't celebrate second prizes at Rangers as well you know!! Congrats to the winner, everyone else was joint-last!

How many times have we been league runner-up, or losing cup-finalists? No Rangers fan knows the answer off the top of their head because we don't "do" second!

Jealousy is a terrible thing TB; better luck this season :D

More than happy to be the runner up in my first season in the big time with such exalted company.

The reality is we learned very little tonight from a game we were always going to win on an awful plastic pitch. It was only a case of giving more players gametime & trying to get match sharpness up before the season starts in a fortnight's time.

One comment I do have though is that I do think Rangers are better when both McKay and Waghorn are playing.In the case of McKay, if he plays as well as I expect him to in the top division this season, I don't think he'll be with us next season.

Well seen he only signed a one year extension, so we'll be in the same situation with him this Jan as last season with 18 months to go on his contract. I think he'll run it out or we'll have to sell him to recoup something.

Hey BH, WTF is this GPL runner-up tag all about? We don't celebrate second prizes at Rangers as well you know!! Congrats to the winner, everyone else was joint-last!

How many times have we been league runner-up, or losing cup-finalists? No Rangers fan knows the answer off the top of their head because we don't "do" second!

48 and 63......

Ten minutes of highlights from our friends over at Russian Rangers ...

http://rangersfc.org/index.php?dn=news&to=art&id=1919

Три из трёх -> Three of three

Next up: Betfred Cup - 25.07.16 - "Рейнджерс" - "Странрер" :cool2:

I know there is a perception that Russians live their lives at either end of the emotional spectrum, either highly optimistic or deeply morose. Well done and thank you to our Russian friends, proclaiming ten minutes of highlights from pushing the ball around in the evening sunlight, is the epitome of the former end of said spectrum.