[FT] Rangers 5 (Kranjcar 19; Hill 35, 56; Kelleher 48 og; Dodoo 64) - 0 Peterhead

And Dodoo, I didn't realise he was such a big strong looking lad till I saw him next to other players during the handshakes at the end. He has great pace and how many times did we see a desperate last second lunge going in on him? Aside from goals we will likely get a lot of penalties out of him.

BBC stats.

Possession: Rangers 64% - Peterhead 36%

Shots: Rangers 23 - Peterhead 4

Shots on target: Rangers 14 - Peterhead 3

Corners: Rangers 15 - Peterhead 3

Fouls: Rangers 8 - Peterhead 11

And Dodoo, I didn't realise he was such a big strong looking lad till I saw him next to other players during the handshakes at the end. He has great pace and how many times did we see a desperate last second lunge going in on him? Aside from goals we will likely get a lot of penalties out of him.

Gordon Smith said it must be great for the lad training with and learning from Kenny Miller. It will be interesting to read Tannochs reaction to that.:D

Gordon Smith said it must be great for the lad training with and learning from Kenny Miller. It will be interesting to read Tannochs reaction to that.:D

Would have to agree with that. Kenny Miller is obviously in the twilight of his career and he would tell you that himself but he has vast experience to pass on to the likes of Dodoo. There can be no disputing that.

Hard to assess against that level of opposition, no disrespect intended.

Halliday did himself no favours when he came on. His passing was poor. Trying too hard maybe knowing options are limited? Forrester played ok but his shooting is very weak again. Needs to get his mojo back or he won't get a starting place in the team.

O'Halloran was busy as usual and I know he engineered the og but I'd like see him get more shots on goal. I think the guy has the makings of a really great player. Gilks was sound, not much to do but did it well.

Dodoo impressed.

For the rest it was BAU, no complaints. Perhaps more fitness work for Kranjčar and Barton maybe but their quality is obvious.

Hey ho, my tuppence worth.

Edited by TheWee BlueDevil

I enjoyed watching the raw talent of Dodoo tonight. Would like him to either pull the trigger faster though when bearing in on goal, or transfer the ball to the blind side of the defender to draw the foul. In saying that his runs to get into the positions were excellent.

I enjoyed watching the raw talent of Dodoo tonight. Would like him to either pull the trigger faster though when bearing in on goal, or transfer the ball to the blind side of the defender to draw the foul. In saying that his runs to get into the positions were excellent.

I too felt as if he waited a fraction too long to shoot once or twice but he will get there and an aside of that was he was drawing lunging tackles in the box which are bound to result in penalties . His goal was a one touch effort so fast I could barely see the touch he got on it. He and Waghorn could be a lethal front two.