Are we far behind them?

So long as the players don't let the occasion get to them then at least a draw is achievable. By occasion I mean they don't freeze or snap in the wrong way. Its going to be important that Miller and Weir stress how big it will be and that they wont have seen anything like it.

Performance wise we showed in the Semi final we can play them off the park, 2-2 that day flattered them. And Id say we have improved personnel since then, but playing at Parkhead is different to a neutral venue. But we have been in scenarios before when we have expected to get thumped there but came out trumps - two of Walters return games Big Ugo's goal and the Daniel Cousin / Pedro Mendes games spring to mind. Although the current situation cant be compared to them we are still going in as underdogs. They have everything to lose we should go there and have a go. If we can get a good centre half in before the game then I'll be in a confident mode.

Edited by Gribz

For the game @thePiggery, all pressure will be upon them, pressure to perform, pressure to prevail;

pressure from the press, from pundits, from past players, from priests , from preachers of hate,

from the pungent and piss stained, from the prisons

,.......from Palestine.......

As for Rangers, well......our cause is just; the enemy shall be defeated; victory will be ours.

Not a piece of cake, granted.

But surely we have to use the semi final as some sort of measure?,we have improved our squad a lot since then,it was our biggest game of the season to judge where we are as a team,the final was a different challenge,not as big as the semi in some respects.

Both teams have changed to much for it to be any guide at all.

I watched their match last night and assume they were at full strength.

They were pitiful. They have the look of eleven guys all playing for themselves with no plan at work. That's hardly surprising Brenda always struck me as one of those guys who just happened to get lucky. He'll stagger around from club to club leaving wreckage in his wake for as long as he's a manager.

Celtic were garbage last night there is no other word for it.

My expectations have risen after seeing that defence.

They were pitiful. They have the look of eleven guys all playing for themselves with no plan at work. That's hardly surprising Brenda always struck me as one of those guys who just happened to get lucky. He'll stagger around from club to club leaving wreckage in his wake for as long as he's a manager.

My whole point exactly!

You could see a mile away the guy was going to miss the penalty. It took a long time for the ref to sort things out and you could see him getting more nervous by the second. I don't think the other player coming to talk to him helped either, that really broke any little concentration he had. It was a piss poor penalty that even Gordon could save.