Manager says only Crooks and Dodoo unavailable for Saturday

Rossiter being out could be a blessing in disguise for us. I feel MW has been shoe-horning him and Barton into the team whereas he should have been playing one, but not both, of them.

With just the one holding midfielder (would have preferred Rossiter over Barton - but even then Barton's experience would probably be more preferable for this particular match) it allows us to actually play with better balance.

apart from Senderos, only those who've had regular game time will play. So I don't think Halliday, Windass or Holt will start. Miller's a stick on and I think he'll go with McKay and Forrester wide. O'Halleron and Garner or Waggy for the last half hour

What the continuing problem with Crooks? I had a leg amputated, got a replacement and was back to work quicker than Matt.

I'm guessing your job wasn't quite as physically demanding as his nor involved having to tangle with highly trained athletes at a peak of fitness. ;)3

If they put him in now he simply wouldn't be able to keep up with the opposition which could lose us a match.

apart from Senderos, only those who've had regular game time will play. So I don't think Halliday, Windass or Holt will start. Miller's a stick on and I think he'll go with McKay and Forrester wide. O'Halleron and Garner or Waggy for the last half hour

I'd be disappointed if McKay started. His form has been poor since the start of the season

I'd be disappointed if McKay started. His form has been poor since the start of the season

Agreed, except for him not starting. His form HAS been poor - but he is that one player that Celtic will be having sleepless nights about, especially if their RB is as bad as they say he is.

I would still start him. If it doesn't work, hook him after an hour

Edited by craig