Morons in our support today

It's maybe me mate,but I don't get your meaning!, I am saying there are plod/stewards in the toilets at Ibrox,does this not happen at the piggery?,if it did the damage would have been prevented,or the clowns who did it might have been caught!

I understood your post but was pointing out that it a welcome sight to see them in the toilets at Ibrox to stop the smokers and be able to use the facility without having to breathe in the poison.

Agree that stewards should be on hand,maybe unable to stop what happened,but presence a deterrent.

I understood your post but was pointing out that it a welcome sight to see them in the toilets at Ibrox to stop the smokers and be able to use the facility without having to breathe in the poison.

Agree that stewards should be on hand,maybe unable to stop what happened,but presence a deterrent.

Regardless,it's hardly comparable to the events that went on in the stadium!,in fact it's hardly worth talking about tbh!

Video of the damage being done now all over Internet. Amazingly we have fans taking pics & videos on the actual video doing the rounds. Absolute morons.

Well, those doing it and those taking shots can rather easily be found and send packing. They might have done us a favour here ... exposing themselves.

BTW, it is utterly bizarre that the comliant mhedia values such scenes as more important than sectarian banners, singing and hanged Rangers fans.

The 'toilet scenario' was to deflect from the banners.

They did a good job of it - it was on the beeb in minutes.

Then perhaps our own fans should have been smarter and not resorted to willful vandalism, effectively handing CFC and their fans a get out of jail free card with the media.

Then perhaps our own fans should have been smarter and not resorted to willful vandalism, effectively handing CFC and their fans a get out of jail free card with the media.

I don't think there is ever going to be a scenario where the element causing these problems will get 'smarter'.

It's probably akin to or actually is the smoke bomb brigade we get at away matches. They have zero concerns about the image of the club in the way you or I do. Their reason for being there isn't to support the club but simply to do what they do and that's never going to change until the real fans drive them out.

All that being said this toilet thing is excuse the pun a load of shit. Many people including police/stewards must have noticed all their paraphernalia of dolls, ropes, and banners tens of feet in length being taken into the stadium and did nothing to prevent it.

Nothing but hands and feet are required to carry out the toilet exercise and the act itself has no sinister or sectarian undertones and as for the smoke bombs they so hypocritically drag up it affects no one but the Rangers fans subjected to it. In fact that and the toilets too are a trivial irrelevance in comparison to the activities in their end.

Video of the damage being done now all over Internet. Amazingly we have fans taking pics & videos on the actual video doing the rounds. Absolute morons.

That's great though. Chance for our support to start weeding out this element. Get them identified and reported. It's far too easy for us to point at the events in the stadium, or the cup final. And yes they're worse, but that's not the point. We need to stop shooting ourselves int he foot and full co-operation from the club and the fans in getting this sorted will allow us a high ground when it comes to other matters. One doesn't preclude the other.