Morons in our support today

we may have some morons, they are the scum of the earth

7D955D1B-5257-4FC8-AFD5-A08537F42499_zpsm4nf4l0k.jpg

The man who hung a doll up in the Amsterdam Arena with a shirt with the name of Feyenoord goalkeeper Kenneth Vermeer has received a 60 hours unconditional working punishment and a two years stadium ban. The prosecution had demanded a sentence of eighty hours work, of which forty hours conditionally and a 3-year stadium ban.

Prior to the game between Ajax and Feyenoord the doll with a cord around his neck was hung. He had a t-shirt on. On the front of the shirt was ' NSB ', referring to the transition from Kenneth Vermeer from Ajax to Feyenoord. There was also a banner with the text ' of gods son, to son of a whore

'. The prosecutor called the action a " serious threat" and a "deliberate and planned Act".

Social media

The man denied that he hung the banner up but that he had taken the doll with him to the stadium in. He conceded that he had hung the doll up but said he had not seen that there was ' NSB ' on it. He only realised it after he received reports from friends when they had put the pictures of the doll on social media. if he had realised he would have taken the doll down.

NSB was the Dutch traitors that worked with the nazi's during the war. Vermeer is seen as a traitor.

I wonder if Police Scotland will be taking the same steps to find the culprits.

Edited by pete

NSB was the Dutch traitors that worked with the nazi's during the war. Vermeer is seen as a traitor.

I wonder if Police Scotland will be taking the same steps to find the culprits.

willie vass has a wider view of it

http://willievass.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/100916-Celtic-v-Rangers/G0000KngRggee0BE/I0000YSEhItIuvjQ/C0000SbYBJ4i8DFo

that is absolutely vile

are the police/authorities and media going too do or say anything about this

I ask in all innocence - do they not have cctv in the washrooms?

There were plenty cameras catching the HUN banners,and mock executions of Rangers fans shown to a world wide audience and nothing done about it,a few clowns vandalising a toilet can't be compared.

I hope the louts that caused the damage to the toilets get caught and dealt with by plod,just as soon as the IRA supporting Groin Brigade and C****C FC get dealt with.

As long as our club do nothing!,plod do nothing!,the media say nothing this is only going to escalate to a point,does it take a full scale riot and possible death of a fan before this is addressed?,because that is where this is all heading.