Their statement ("Spokesman")- even worse than predicted. Absurd

How long can this go on ? Very dangerous once this manifests itself in wider society.

Will the Police continue to turn a blind eye I wonder?? Will the politicians step in at some point ?? Do they think a banner saying 'H@N SCUM' is acceptable ?? If that was a banner about blacks or asians would it be acceptable ?? Of course it wouldn't.

And what of Rhegan's SFA ?? Where do they stand in all this ?? Do they think these sort of banners are acceptable at SPFL games ??

Unless something is done this isnt going to end well.

His match report was just blabbering about how big the gulf was between Celtic and Rangers. No mention of anything sectarian.

To be fair, he did denounce the banners on Twitter. My comment was in relation to his reaction to previous Rangers Board statements.

Ibrox, Firhill, Tannadice, Fir Park.

Is there a stadium in Scotland they haven't destroyed ??

Nope!,but do they get away with it?aye!. Trying to use the vandalised toilets as comparrison to sectarian hatred is typical C****C FC,Scottish media,Scottish government and none of them think that it is sectarian hatred.

This press release by C1888c is no more than a statement of intent on their part.

There is no ...

a) recognition of sectarian behaviour,

b) admittance of sectarian behaviour,

c) contrition for anyone who may have been offended or hurt by these 'events',

d) apology (to apologize you have to admit a wrong. To admit a wrong would require you to take responsibility for the situation.).

These are the actions of a club which is arrogant enough to believe that it is untouchable.

For the life of me I can see no bridge being built anywhere by anybody, be it a club or an organization.