New Kit Boycott

Taking a step to the side for a moment - I was away with a few of my family for a few days there and something caught my attention - what kind of halfwit walks around Disneyland Paris dressed in a sellik top ? Not just him, but the wife and weans too ? :shock:

Taking a step to the side for a moment - I was away with a few of my family for a few days there and something caught my attention - what kind of halfwit walks around Disneyland Paris dressed in a sellik top ? Not just him, but the wife and weans too ? :shock:

They do it everywhere. Have you never been to Glasgow Airport even in flights to the far side of the world they have the rags on. In Amsterdam they are rife as well. I will admit they are easier spotted than a Rangers shirt the green and grey stands out a mile. There are also a number of clubs and countries who wear a shirt like ours while there are not many teams wear the green and white *****

They do it everywhere. Have you never been to Glasgow Airport even in flights to the far side of the world they have the rags on. In Amsterdam they are rife as well. I will admit they are easier spotted than a Rangers shirt the green and grey stands out a mile. There are also a number of clubs and countries who wear a shirt like ours while there are not many teams wear the green and white *****

Your not wrong guys! Just everywhere! Shopping centres, parks even when it's pishing, waiting on their kids at school, on the bus, walking the dog, on trains-planes-automobiles, as you say the airport is a nightmare!! Do they have other clothing? Is it worn continually? Do the make the missus wear it with a helmet on shouting "say my name b*#@h"?? All valid questions lol??

Edited by cooponthewing

Dont get me started on that carry on! There's not much annoys me about peoples choice of clothing. However and it doesn't matter which team it is. People wearing replica football shirts as a fashion accessory really grinds my gears and these clowns are the worst for it. In fact just last night there was a fat balding 40 something guy struggled to get out his car while delivering takeaway in my street wearing one. I couldn't resist saying while I passed him... Mate I don't care how much training your doing I don't think Rogers will be giving you the nod for Saturday!

It looks absolutely ridiculous on these types.

Edited by Big Jaws

I am of the firm beleif that no adult man should wear a replica kit unless they are a) playing football or b) going to the match. Even then, I wouldn't wear one to the match.

There are always loads of them with their Celtic tips on, absolutely no shame. There was a guy in the gym the other day with the full kit on (Celtic obviously), shorts, socks, the lot. Even seen a guy walking down the street with his wee boy, who was dressed normally, and the dad had a manky Celtic top on. I would love to know the psychology behind it.

I am of the firm beleif that no adult man should wear a replica kit unless they are a) playing football or b) going to the match. Even then, I wouldn't wear one to the match.

There are always loads of them with their Celtic tips on, absolutely no shame. There was a guy in the gym the other day with the full kit on (Celtic obviously), shorts, socks, the lot. Even seen a guy walking down the street with his wee boy, who was dressed normally, and the dad had a manky Celtic top on. I would love to know the psychology behind it.

If you use Twitter check out @Full_KitWanker ?

Just putting money into sd pockets

I think you might find it puts money into SD and Puma pockets whether you buy them or you don't, but the worrying thing is we can be taken to court by Puma and probably Red32 for failing to meet our obligations....don't be naïve to think we can dent Ashley's pockets in any way shape or form, but we are already untouchable to investors, sponsors, kit makers and just about anyone else with what we really need ... hard cash, so please think about it and ask what you want from our club ...me, I want us in a position to attract sponsors and investors...but who would go near us with a barge pole in our current state??

GSTQ

They wear their strips everywhere that is a given. But they are organised and united, if Ashley was doing to them what he is doing to us there would be a complete boycott and demos outside Sports Direct shops.

Edited by BEARGER

They wear their strips everywhere that is a given. But they are organised and united, if Ashley was doing to them what he is doing to us there would be a complete boycott and demos outside Sports Direct shops.

With full support from our trusted media of course.