A jag in the bum. Rangers v Partick Thistle Preview

First half was very good except for first 10-15mins which is as shaky. Second half was less intense and although we had a few chanc s in reality making sure we got the three points was paramount.

Nico was exceptional and deserved the MOTM. He looked quicker and his touch was first class. Halliday had a great game too and we looked sharper in midfield again.

All in all it was a good day imo. Not bothered about performance and the three points were gained. I am listening to some bears saying the performance wasn't good enough and they want great football. They are not happy second half was more about the three points. Saying they won't be back. If that's how some feel, don't come back. I would rather the three points every time. If anyone doesn't want to support the team, I sure most of us wouldn't want them there.

We are making progress. We will not challenge for the title by a long way, but we should be challenging for Europe and second spot.

Good 3 points and not too worried about the performance. We had a few poor spells but were the better team.

Again, another abysmal performance by the ref. Maybe it was where I was sitting but the tackle on Halliday looked a straight red and he never even gave a foul. Also booked Senderos for cutting across the player then exact same tackle from a Partick player and he never even gave a foul. And then there was the tackle by the ref in the box which was comical.

Good 3 points and not too worried about the performance. We had a few poor spells but were the better team.

Again, another abysmal performance by the ref. Maybe it was where I was sitting but the tackle on Halliday looked a straight red and he never even gave a foul. Also booked Senderos for cutting across the player then exact same tackle from a Partick player and he never even gave a foul. And then there was the tackle by the ref in the box which was comical.

Agreed re Halliday one = but Senderos could easily have been booked on two other occasions though, tbf. I couldn't believe one he got away with as it was so blatant.

Edited by SteveC

Sat straight in line with the senderos one and thought it was more the thistle player who cut across him and never a foul and certainly never a booking.

It was another terrible decision from a terrible ref,the Scottish refs are bad but he must be the worst!.