Celtic Fan Gives Kenny Miller Abuse During Supermarket Meeting

No kidding.

I heard about one guy who had a go at Michael Mols; reportedly an athlete in superb condition. Someone had to hold Mols back.

The athlete was holding him back.

I can hardly remember the details . . .

. . . but In general you would need an athlete in superb condition to hold back another athlete in superb condition.

What's this about guys ?

The sheer ignorance is there for all to see in that they apparently think it's acceptable behaviour to abuse a man shopping in a supermarket who has done absolutely nothing to invite any such attention. Of course if I were to accost this total grunt in exactly the same situation and with no provocation then enlighten him with the fact that he is indeed a complete piece of shit that would be unacceptable.

Or can I do this to any of their players I encounter or anyone at all wearing their colours then proudly facebook it and be commended?

Glad he just walked away from the grunting tosser. Ever noticed that it's most common for a grunt to end up on the wrong side of a kicking when starting shit with a footballer? Presumably grunt IQ doesn't extend to grasping that this is an athlete in superb condition and you're a cider swigging grunt whose most strenuous activity is raising the cider to the gob.

This could be construed as a Public Order offence under section 5 of said bill. He could certainly be arrested and charged as it is in a public place.

This could be construed as a Public Order offence under section 5 of said bill. He could certainly be arrested and charged as it is in a public place.

Breach Of The Peace in Scotland mate. I don't think section 5 applies up here.