Train to/from Hampden on Sunday

Hi folks,

Looking for some advice re getting the train to Hampden from city centre and then back again after the match.

I'm assuming train from Central to Mt Florida is the best option? My thinking was to get a train about 1.5 hours before kick off, and join the queue at Mt Florida after the game for the train back into Central. How long do you generally have to queue at both stations etc? Any trouble on the trains?

Any advice much appreciated.

(admin if this is more at home in one of the other rooms please move it. I'm aware it's not strictly Rangers related.)

Train into Hampden are usually busy but regular enough with queues at the station.

After the game they're less regular so, if you're able, you'd be just as quick walking back into town - part of the way at least.

Train into Hampden are usually busy but regular enough with queues at the station.

After the game they're less regular so, if you're able, you'd be just as quick walking back into town - part of the way at least.

Or pop in for a wee curry!:)

It's usually not a bad shout to just walk up to shawlands cross. Get a bus from there. It will be mobbed anyway you go TBH.

There are a few hills involved in that journey Coop. If I was going to be walking any distance I'd rather take the flat roads to Victoria Rd, etc.

But agreed, it'll be mobbed.