Time to right a few wrongs - Rangers v Celtic

Not that I would wish to paper over any cracks, but while we absolutely deserved to get beat that day, that could easily have been a single goal defeat.

My one criticism of Warburton, who I am a big fan of, is that he has now had a fair bit of time to sort out our glaring issues in defence without any sign of improvement. In 25 years of following Rangers, I can't remember such a sustained period of shipping goals.

Thankfully that is also Celtic's weakness. 12 goals shipped in three CL fixtures. Unfortunately Celtic v Rangers in 2016 equates to Celtic v Hibs/Dundee/Motherwell in 2006.

I don't see us getting a doing like last time. In fact I think we can win it. But I'd be lying if I said I was brimming with confidence. How can you be with that defence?

Windass and Miller must start.

MW is doing an excellent job IMO,he is building the whole club with a good football ethos,he is 2 years into the project and he and the team are growing, regardless of the result I hope he is given time to continue the work.

This season was always going to be tough,if we had more cash to splash we might have been progressing quicker,or maybe not?,but we are heading in the right direction. If we get another doing against them there are going to be a lot of fans screaming for a new manager!,that would be wrong and a huge step backwards. I like the way he wants Rangers to play.

MW is doing an excellent job IMO,he is building the whole club with a good football ethos,he is 2 years into the project and he and the team are growing, regardless of the result I hope he is given time to continue the work.

This season was always going to be tough,if we had more cash to splash we might have been progressing quicker,or maybe not?,but we are heading in the right direction. If we get another doing against them there are going to be a lot of fans screaming for a new manager!,that would be wrong and a huge step backwards. I like the way he wants Rangers to play.

Not even a year and a half yet Ian.

My wife has a hen that lays blue eggs and a hen that lays green eggs. Today I ate the green eggs so as they are shite tomorrow. Tomorrow I will just leave the blue eggs in the cup and the blue egg hen in the coup.:D

NYZjbVB.jpg

1evwi4S.jpg

This is real and no photo shop.