Time to right a few wrongs - Rangers v Celtic

Lifted from FF:

Drumchapel-Bear

Drumchapel-Bear is online now 1st Team Regular

19-05-2016

Default Re: ** Rangers v Celtic - Pre Match Day Thread - BT Sports **

I've just heard Tav is starting in midfield today and Hodson is in at right back. Pinch of salt loyal but came from a friend of a friend who had the team for last Old Firm at 10am on the day of the last game.

Lifted from FF:

Drumchapel-Bear

Drumchapel-Bear is online now 1st Team Regular

19-05-2016

Default Re: ** Rangers v Celtic - Pre Match Day Thread - BT Sports **

I've just heard Tav is starting in midfield today and Hodson is in at right back. Pinch of salt loyal but came from a friend of a friend who had the team for last Old Firm at 10am on the day of the last game.

good news IMO, the best of tav going forward and a bit of stability on the right hand side.

It's here! Just over 3 hours to go. I'm stuck in the Karzy at the moment, went a bit overboard on the vegetables last night, going to weigh myself when I get off here ha ha!!

Going to head to Hampden about noon. Let's get right in about them bears!. WATP!

I've a heid like a stairheid after a concert last night. A couple of wee low flyers will see a recovery though. :sneaky:

Edited by boabie

My wife has a hen that lays blue eggs and a hen that lays green eggs. Today I ate the green eggs so as they are shite tomorrow. Tomorrow I will just leave the blue eggs in the cup and the blue egg hen in the coup.:D

NYZjbVB.jpg

1evwi4S.jpg

This is real and no photo shop.

more to the point , what is she feeding them :eek:

Hazard a guess at face paint.

No feeding colour it is the type of hen. Here are some of the different colours a hen can lay.

JXPZcZ9.jpg

For those interested.

http://www.fresheggsdaily.com/2012/02/rainbow-of-egg-colors.html

Why not do the simple thing & put O'Halloran on the right side ?

You wonder what the point of buying him was; he's not a direct replacement for anyone, not like he's a like-for-like sub. At St. J. he was effective as an outlet on the right and put a good few goals away too. If we don't play him, have we bought a player we don't need?

You wonder what the point of buying him was; he's not a direct replacement for anyone, not like he's a like-for-like sub. At St. J. he was effective as an outlet on the right and put a good few goals away too. If we don't play him, have we bought a player we don't need?

I've started wondering whether he's the new Templeton.

You would have thought that in these financially strained times, if we're going to fork out half a million pounds on a player, it's for someone earmarked to be a focal point of the team.

O'Halloran is required when we have games against opponents who play open football. He's not known for silky tricks, but being fast and hitting the byline, putting crosses in. More often than not this season, we have to break the brick wall sides with silky and tricky stuff, as they rarely come out. Once we are up a goal or two and teams open up, we'll use him as the counter-attacking weapon. BTW, he's our main right-sided attacking player and would probably play more often in a 4-4-2. Right now, MW probably relies on Waghorn's better striking/shooting record ... though this has come under scrutiny of late. Hopefully Waghorn will prove us wrong today ... and maybe we'll see O'Halloran later on in the game.