England vs Scotland will be shown live on STV

I'm sure I read somewhere there is a disagreement between him and Strachan.

I'm sure I read recently he was offering himself for selection,on that I'm watching West Ham v Stoke in which Adam & Bardsley are both playing and neither are in the Scotland squad!

I was surprised to know Adam is still only 30, he seems older and with his media things he seems to be winding down. I never rated him at Ibrox he tried far too many Hollywood passes.

I watched him last week though for Stoke, he played ok and should be considered for the national team. He still looks like he could shed some timber though.

England Squad for the match.

England's 25-man squad to face Scotland and Spain:

Forster (Southampton), Hart (Torino), Heaton (Burnley);

Bertrand (Southampton), Cahill (Chelsea), Clyne (Liverpool), Jagielka (Everton), Keane (Burnley), Rose (Tottenham), Stones (Man City), Walker (Tottenham);

Dier (Tottenham), Drinkwater (Leicester), Henderson (Liverpool), Wilshere (Bournemouth), Lallana (Liverpool), Lingard (Man Utd), Rooney (Man Utd), Sterling (Man City), Townsend (Crystal Palace);

Walcott (Arsenal), Kane (Tottenham), Rashford (Man Utd), Sturridge (Liverpool), Vardy (Leicester).

If they can leave out Ox-chamberlain, Barkley, Defoe and Antonio then they must be confident. Defoe has done more than Vardy and Sturridge this season.

At one time I would have been looking forward to England V Scotland probably wont even bother watching on Friday

Agreed. Euro 96 and the Euro 2000 games were un miss able.

I will probably miss this one as I will be travelling and may not get it, and it hasn't bothered me at all.

I thought Charlie Adam might have got a call up

CHARLIE ADAM last night slammed Gordon Strachan over his continued exile from the Scotland squad.

The Stoke City midfielder, who won his last cap in June 2015, claimed his “face doesn’t fit” in an outspoken radio interview.

Adam, 30, also revealed Alan Hutton quit ahead of the England game because he was expected to be overlooked for Callum Paterson.

Adam said: “There are lads playing in Scottish leagues, and I respect that.

“But going into big games surely you look at players who have played at the highest level and have caps. You want your best players in the squad.”

Adam laid into Scotland boss Strachan adding: “I just don’t understand it at the moment.

“He’ll probably say I’ve not played enough games but I disagree with him.

“He has given people an opportunity who haven’t played club football for a number of months.

“Obviously my face doesn’t fit at the moment.

“I’m not saying I’m the best player for Scotland but I feel I can add to what they have. We are not a nation with 50 or 60 top players.

“We aren’t England. We need our best players available. I saw the other day that Alan Hutton had retired. He’s only retired because he knows he isn’t going to get a game.

“Somebody else is fancied at that right-back position. He is still the best right-back we have.

“Do certain faces not fit? 100 per cent. Without a shadow of a doubt.

“Do I know why? No. There is no communication. That’s my opinion.”

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/scotlandinternational/7258487/Charlie-Adams-blast-at-Scotland-boss-Gordon-Strachan.html

CHARLIE ADAM last night slammed Gordon Strachan over his continued exile from the Scotland squad.

The Stoke City midfielder, who won his last cap in June 2015, claimed his “face doesn’t fit” in an outspoken radio interview.

Adam, 30, also revealed Alan Hutton quit ahead of the England game because he was expected to be overlooked for Callum Paterson.

Adam said: “There are lads playing in Scottish leagues, and I respect that.

“But going into big games surely you look at players who have played at the highest level and have caps. You want your best players in the squad.”

Adam laid into Scotland boss Strachan adding: “I just don’t understand it at the moment.

“He’ll probably say I’ve not played enough games but I disagree with him.

“He has given people an opportunity who haven’t played club football for a number of months.

“Obviously my face doesn’t fit at the moment.

“I’m not saying I’m the best player for Scotland but I feel I can add to what they have. We are not a nation with 50 or 60 top players.

“We aren’t England. We need our best players available. I saw the other day that Alan Hutton had retired. He’s only retired because he knows he isn’t going to get a game.

“Somebody else is fancied at that right-back position. He is still the best right-back we have.

“Do certain faces not fit? 100 per cent. Without a shadow of a doubt.

“Do I know why? No. There is no communication. That’s my opinion.”

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/scotlandinternational/7258487/Charlie-Adams-blast-at-Scotland-boss-Gordon-Strachan.html

Charlie Adam is spot on. It is incredible the way they are treating Brown; he is not a great player. It is as if Ibrahimovic had retired and considered coming back for one game.

Charlie Adam is spot on. It is incredible the way they are treating Brown; he is not a great player. It is as if Ibrahimovic had retired and considered coming back for one game.

He has not even confirmed if he will be back for this one match only?,is it depending on the result if he decides to play on?,,allowing players to pick & choose when to play while ignoring other players cannot be good for moral and is a recipe for failure