Dons' Fantastc Achievement

The main headline in the Aberdeen Press & Journal over their match report : "Aberdeen Cash in on (Stockan's?) Chip"

But the sub-headline is:"Rangers Ousted from Second Place"

I kid you not. "Aberdeen Up to Second" would have been understandable but no, they can only be measured in comparison with the Famous.

So tomorrow if we win there will be another sub-headline from this rag? Sheep ousted.

If they were any side at all they would have been leaving us trailing in their wake given our admittedly poor start. It baffles me that there has been no press screaming about how crap they are when we will again be ahead of them with a win tomorrow yet we have been crap and admittedly so but they're not?

I saw a piece over Gilmour and Dembele yesterday that was about how Scotland all of a sudden had 2 talents. Both were in the Background in their Scotland strips with a large super-imposed photo of Dembele in his Celtic strip in the fore-ground. Very dubious indeed.

I saw a piece over Gilmour and Dembele yesterday that was about how Scotland all of a sudden had 2 talents. Both were in the Background in their Scotland strips with a large super-imposed photo of Dembele in his Celtic strip in the fore-ground. Very dubious indeed.

dembele is going to man city. you heard it here first!

The main headline in the Aberdeen Press & Journal over their match report : "Aberdeen Cash in on (Stockan's?) Chip"

But the sub-headline is:"Rangers Ousted from Second Place"

I kid you not. "Aberdeen Up to Second" would have been understandable but no, they can only be measured in comparison with the Famous.

Unbelievable as we haven't even kicked a ball yet. That's MW team talk sorted if he wants.

Strachan should have called him up against England and put him on for the last few seconds just to tie him up to Scotland just in case he is a super star.

He probably would have scored a hat-trick of overhead kicks.