Keep Believing

Guest Bluetooth

Guest Bluetooth

If timothy loses another game pre split and we beat them in the 1st game after the split the gap will be seven points.

This public service announcement was brought to you in a glass half full kind of way. :thup:

OMG, could we really stand another - the helicopter is changing direction - Sunday afternoon :P

Cammy F

The Sky is blue!!!!! Makes God a blue nose, so who knows.:thup:

We will need his help though so keep praying.

I'd like to see what would happen if they lost the next game ....... it would be very interesting! :D

They're away to Dundee United who have just taken 4 off Hearts at Swinecastle.

It's not over until Pete sings!

If they are away to Dundee Utd next then the pressure is on.

Its not worth thinking about, but fook me if Utd won that game and we beat them at Ibrox.

I wonder where they still need to go to out of Tynecastle, Pittodrie and Easter Rd? But the split will probably give them the advantage of playing 1 of those teams 3 times at parkhead over the season.

They're away to Dundee United who have just taken 4 off Hearts at Swinecastle.

It's not over until Pete sings!

If Rangers have a chance to win it this year you will hear me singing from Holland to Kelvingrove. I will be over for the last game of the season win or lose, ticket or not.

Yes it could happen, Celtic will be getting nervous now after 0 goals in a few games, maybe this international break could be good for them but hopefully not. They have UTD away and then Well at home, we have ICT home and St Mirren away , that could be reduced down to 10 points. We beat them at home 7 points. They will probz have Hearts, Aberdeen at home and Hibs away , if Hibs beat them, Sheep and Hearts draw well that will be us top :D:D:D.

We can always dream